[<Doctor Brutality>]<Niveadeodorant>-Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
niveadeodorant

[<Doctor Brutality>]<Niveadeodorant>-Permaban

Post by niveadeodorant » #550832

BYOND account: Niveadeodorant
Character name: Paige ( I can't remember the second name)
Ban type: server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Beat a fellow rev to death, didnt respond to any ahelps then disconnected.
Time ban was placed: 2020-03-21 14:12:01
Server you were playing on when banned: (Probably Event Hall)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 132720
Your side of the story: To be honest I was insanely drunk (IRL) at the time of the ban and I had friends over. While I was drunk I decided to play some SS13 and I was extremly confused while playing. I don't even remember getting a message from the admins. Also my friends wanted to play so I did let them play. Sadly I don't remember the events.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am definetly in the wrong here , what I did was definetly griefing. I am apologising for my wrongdoing and I'm promising that these will not happen again. I should not play this game while drunk and I definetly should not grief the game and ruin other peoples fun. If you dont unban me I would understand but this server is my favourite and I would love to keep playing on it.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [<Doctor Brutality>]<Niveadeodorant>-Permaban

Post by pugie » #550951

Heya, thanks for appealing, this was only perma because I couldn't get an answer from you at the time. Probably worth saying that being drunk doesn't excuse actions you take in game, but I don't see a reason to keep you banned so I'll go ahead and unban you now.