Bob Schrubbery
Byond Username: Bob Schrubbery

Perma ban from Vekter

Post by Bob Schrubbery » #551548

]BYOND account:[/b] <Bob Schrubbery>
Character name: <Saranna Hujsek>
Ban type: <Server Ban>
Ban length: <Permanent Ban>
Ban reason: <"Banned from the server permanently - Was killed by the Warden and came back as a golem to attack them. Logged before I could question them. Appeal on the forums and I'll likely remove this.">
Time ban was placed: <2020-02-29 07:56:29.>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Bagil>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <131198>
Your side of the story: <The warden and HOS had been abusing their powers due to a slow round, I had broken some floor tiles and the hos put me in a locker and locked me in after the warden beat me. Somebody eventually opened the locker and found me, i told them what happened and we went to find the warden. Once we did we asked him what he was doing and he shot us both. I came back as a golem and the scientist told me to kill everyone at evac so went there and found saw the warden. I attempted to beat him with a plant but was outnumbered and once again died. I had already contacted an admin about the warden but didn't see a response so I left after that round ended.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <I don't believe I did anything with wrong or vengeful intent, I wouldn't have attempted to kill the warden as a golem if the scientist hadnt told me to. I thought I had to follow his instructions or something. I also didn't attempt to leave before an admin could talk with me, it was late and I didn't see any admin responding to me after around 20 minutes so I left. >
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Perma ban from Vekter

Post by Vekter » #551602

Hey man, thanks for the appeal.

I recall banning you on this because you'd bailed before I could actually ask you what happened. Now that I know what the situation was, I've got no issue lifting this. It was a weird situation given that you'd come back as a golem and I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some kind of death grudge thing.

I'll also go ahead and remove the note seeing as how you were ordered to kill him.

You're unbanned so take it easy.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you