Appeals which have been closed.
DwayneJohnson6942069

Virtual John - Kieran Nathaniel Riley - Not against rules

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552713

BYOND account: dwaynejohnson6942069
Character name: Kieran Nathaniel Riley
Ban type: Security, TG US West
Ban length: 1440 minutes
Ban reason: "As a security guard, offered to kill and hide the mimes body in return for all access"
Time ban was placed: 12:24 EST
Server you were playing on when banned: TG us West
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133785
Your side of the story: I sat there and saw the Head of Personnel brutally beating a clown. I then said why he did it, he said he hated clowns, I made a deal that if any clowns or mimes or anything along that matter attacks or tricks him I will deal with him and in return I'll be granted all access. Mime knocked down the HoP, I then tased and pepper-sprayed him and flashed and cuffed him. I then beat him and threw his body into space. Kid goes crying to a admin, admin comes crying to me. I told him exactly why I did it and just said 'bad call' then bans me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think this is unfair because the rules to my knowledge does not state anything about making deals that include people taking bribes for all access. This is also a stupid ban due to the fact that he simply just said 'bad call' then banned me for a day even though it is within my powers to do that.
[b]References of good conduct: Dont know anyone on the server so n/a
Virtual John
Byond Username: Virtual John

Re: Virtual John - Kieran Nathaniel Riley - Not against rules

Post by Virtual John » #552714

Are you trying to tell me that security guards should be allowed to take bribes to kill people and hide their bodies?
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552715

Yes as long as it is rp wise I dont see a issue with it. Situations exactly like this happened to me time and Tim again, when I call a admin about it they say "it is rp this happens" so apparently in the eyes of the staff and me its perfectly fine.
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552716

Also another note for John, this happens all the time in real life and within this game. I guarantee it that if someone was in my exact shoes they would do the same thing. It was perfectly within rp. I dont know what your on about this

Edit: to my knowledge bribery isnt against the rules and .murdering people that bribed you is also not against the rules. 3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead
Virtual John

Post by Virtual John » #552717

If you were to do this on Manuel, our most RP-friendly server, you would get smacked down just as hard, if not harder for this. Furthermore, I challenge you to bring the imaginary admin forth who says security guards are allowed to kill the crew for AA.
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552718

I honestly would tell you the name but I honestly cannot remember. Although I think one of them who responded was a Community Manager but dont quote me on that. It isn't a point of smackdown, it's a point that I was banned for a legitimate roleplay reason
cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #552719

Please delete if peanut but here's an earlier head admin ruling
You can assist antags with sufficient IC reasoning, but you can't do antagonist things yourself.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 89#p312277
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552725

I did assist in it I got all access and he got to see the mine dead. The sufficient reason is bribing me which is not against the rules and that means bribing to kill is also not against the rules which many players do already
Virtual John

Post by Virtual John » #552726

You can assist antags with sufficient IC reasoning, but you can't do antagonist things yourself.
Except, killing and hiding the body is something antagonists are only allowed to do. So no, I'm denying this appeal. Headmins can step in and overrule, as usual.
Last edited by Virtual John on Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552727

How is that only a anti tag thing? I've seen dozens of directors killing and hiding there own men. Most done to me what do you mean.
DwayneJohnson6942069

Post by DwayneJohnson6942069 » #552912

I wish for a higher admin to review my ban because it seems unfair that the admin who banned me is reviewing it and clearly shows a biased towards this situation
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #553136

Typically ban appeals are made firstly to the banning admin, and then if they do not change their mind during the appeal the matter is escalated to the head admins, who have pretty much the last word on appeals.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕