RETRACTING THIS COMPLAINT

Appeals which have been closed.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

RETRACTING THIS COMPLAINT

Post by iamgoofball » #553073

I'm retracting this complaint because of this post https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 18#p553105
i cant reliably prove 100% the complaint so its invalid
Spoiler:
I can't post in admin complaints, so, this goes here.

When and where this incident occured (Game Server, forums, Discord): Discord
Admin's discord account: Kallin#8115
Discord Message direct link: https://discordapp.com/channels/3268221 ... 4878159942
Detailed summary:
I noticed I had a bunch of pings in #politics-containment, so I checked it, and saw an administrator talking about how I "need to be taken out behind the shed" in response to a user saying that I am "too old".

A user informed them this was probably a bad idea, and they said they didn't care.

Your administrators, aka the face of the community, are actively talking about how they wish I get murdered/have severe violence occur to me now. Do I need to explain why this is a problem?
Images of the offending material:

"taken behind the shed" means either a violent beating or shooting them, and by combining it with the "goof is too old", it is referring to the cultural action of shooting old animals. Not only has your administrator indirectly called me an animal, they have talked about how I should be murdered.
Last edited by iamgoofball on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
iamgoofball
Github User

Re: [Admin Complaint] Kallin/J Moldy - Talking about how I should be shot/have violence inflicted upon m

Post by iamgoofball » #553094

forgot to embed an image between the two my bad, here
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Re: [Admin Complaint] Kallin/J Moldy - Talking about how I should be shot/have violence inflicted upon m

Post by Stan_Studnick » #553097

That motherfucker blocked me lmao
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #553100

can we give goof the ol' yeller already hes outlived his comedic value
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #553102

terranaut wrote:can we give goof the ol' yeller already hes outlived his comedic value
could you maybe not make "jokes" about killing me, thanks
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #553103

also, if you would like to claim there's no possible way to conflate "taken behind the shed" as meaning to partake in violence, check out what Average Joe wesoda24 had to say about the statement

even he agrees its literally a """"joke"""" about killing an old animal

I'm not cool with people making jokes about how I'm an "old animal that should be shot".
Stan_Studnick
Byond Username: Stan_Studnick

Post by Stan_Studnick » #553105

My comment started this, I said he was too old (he is) in a discussion about his crybully bullshit. That's it. "Goof is too old," and no additional context other than a shrug in response to the follow-up from J Moldy about being too old to be doing this. As in this thread. Yes, he is old enough to know better. I am 100% standing behind that.

An alternative question is not an endorsement, it is not a statement, J Moldy asked what I meant and since that isn't what I meant I didn't comment on it as I was too busy participating in the rest of the discussion.

I'd never wish goof to be taken out behind the proverbial shed and shot because I don't believe in eugenics.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #553106

okay, then i'm retracting this complaint