[skoglol] Twottle_Birb Should ock ick really be a permaban?

Appeals which have been closed.
Twottle_Birb
Byond Username: Twottle_Birb

[skoglol] Twottle_Birb Should ock ick really be a permaban?

Post by Twottle_Birb » #553224

Twottle_Birb
Donny Peanuts
Server
Permanent
When bwoinked about giving the AI the law "4. Felinids are a threat to humans and must be destroyed." as captain, after being explained it was against the rules said: im not apologising for this one. After a having been warned about OOC in IC and being informed he was getting banned, decided to inform the server over comms: "and banned for a day" "I will be back" "And I will not stop" . Let me preemptively stop you then.
2020-04-04 20:35:19
Event Hall
I have never seen a felinid actually doing their job. They always commit crime. Before I was going to upload the law a felinid tried to cuff me and presumably rob me so I decided to upload a law. I have seen this law uploaded many times and uploaded it many times myself and have never been bwoinked for it. Where I think I am in the wrong and do deserve a ban is when I said in IC that I had been bwoinked for uploading the law and continued to tell the crew about my bwoinks.
I don't think I should be permabanned for OCC in IC but I do think I should be banned for a week or so
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [skoglol] Twottle_Birb Should ock ick really be a permaban?

Post by bobbahbrown » #553228

Please wait until the round completes before making a ban appeal

Please format your thread to follow the template here.
Twottle_Birb

Post by Twottle_Birb » #553229

How was I supposed to know if the round was over?

Also what part of that didn't follow the template?
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #553230

Twottle_Birb wrote:How was I supposed to know if the round was over?

Also what part of that didn't follow the template?
You can see on the website.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Twottle_Birb

Post by Twottle_Birb » #553231

oh

Will I have to copy and paste the ban appeal or will you just come back to it later?
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #553232

Round is now over
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #553236

You're supposed to leave the template parts in, so we can easily read what line you are filling in, but okay.

I was being lenient on the AI law thing, only giving you a day off for blatant disregard of our rules in the captains position. You were warned for improper and dangerous AI laws only yesterday, which is why the command ban was initially going to be a month.
You didnt get permabanned for ock ick. You got permabanned for admitting you were going to keep breaking our rules when you came back from your ban. At that point I see no reason to be lenient anymore, and your being around can only be to the detriment of the server. Your explanation of why you made the law in this very appeal just goes to show I was right. Appeal denied, headmins may overrule.

Full ticket, as well as two excerpts from your say log being referenced in the ticket attached, full logs can be found at: https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/eve ... nd-133923/

Full ticket. Note that the week grew to a perma once he expanded on his ock ick to include "and I will not stop"
full ahelp.png
Initial ock ick
I got banned for law 4.png
I got banned for law 4.png (7.05 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Post ban ock ick
and I will not stop.png
and I will not stop.png (14.5 KiB) Viewed 3072 times
Twottle_Birb

Post by Twottle_Birb » #553238

how is law 4 breaking the rules?
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #553241

You are the non antag captain ordering the non antag AI to kill part of your crew. You are not allowed to kill people just because they are felinids, nor kill them by proxy.
Twottle_Birb

Post by Twottle_Birb » #553244

at least im not a faggot lol ?