BYOND account:[/b] <big12345>
Character name:I do not remember
Ban type:permanent
Ban reason:multikeying wint accounts big12345 enzo12345 and enzo1234567
Time ban was placed:2020-2-14
Server you were playing on when banned:/tg/Station Terry
]Round ID in which ban was placed:130246
Your side of the story:no history I was only using 3 accounts
Why you think you should be unbanned:look i didn't know what i was doing look i was kinda stupid but now i know how to play
Last edited by peoplearestrange on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited title for clearness
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: big12345

Post by peoplearestrange » #553884

Ban details:
Banned from the server permanently - Multikeying with accounts Big123456, Enzo12345 & Enzo1234567. Has repeatedly used three in a single round during the last six days.
You are welcome to appeal on our forums in 365 days.

Banning admin:
phuzzylodgik
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: [phuzzylodgik] big12345 multikeying

Post by terranaut » #553886

I'd like to chime in and say that big12345 is currently permabanned from TGMC for griefing and lying in the resulting ahelp, then immediately reconnecting on a different account (Enzo12345) after it was clear a ban would happen.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [phuzzylodgik] big12345 multikeying

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #553942

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Multikeying on our servers is a zero-tolerance offense. There aren't many ways to cheat at this game but using multiple accounts during the same round is perhaps the worst way to go about doing it.

Your multikeying was not restricted to a single incident nor did you limit yourself to the use of a single alt per round.

In the month leading up to your ban, you multikeyed in 21 of the 66 rounds you played, or 31.8% of the time. In 7 of those rounds, you went so far as to log in with three different CKEYs.

Given the scale and frequency of this activity as well as the information regarding your behavior on TGMC provided by Terranaut, I'm afraid I have no choice but to deny your appeal.

You're welcome to appeal again once a year has passed on the original ban. If you're able to rack up some productive playtime on other servers and get them to vouch for you, I will likely be inclined to lift it.

Good luck out there and remember to wash your hands.