[Coconutwarrior97] Deepwoods - A few months back, I did a stupid.

Appeals which have been closed.
Deepwoods
Byond Username: Deepwoods

[Coconutwarrior97] Deepwoods - A few months back, I did a stupid.

Post by Deepwoods » #555907

BYOND account: Deepwoods
Character name: D-13
Ban type: Server
BanID #: 44655
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Immediately destroyed a borg factory after being converted to it. Claimed ignorance of the how silicon laws worked in that instance, but given recent note history over being upset with conversions, and 47 hours logged as cyborg, I honestly just think youre lying here. No change since being ubanned in my eyes so this will be a perma.
Time ban was placed: 2019-12-09 07:02:35
Server you were playing on when banned: Not sure. Sybil, maybe?
Round ID in which ban was placed: 125410
Your side of the story: I became frustrated at being borg-stunned and engaged in a brazen act of dipshittery. I am completely guilty of what I was banned for. In the aftermath, after realizing just how much of a jackass I had been, I reached out and formally apologized to the player who was the AI that shift. I then resigned myself to sit on the ban until I felt I could return without a substantial risk of recidivism. Which I guess is now.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'd like to be able to play on the server again with the goal of being a constructive member of the player-base. Hopefully, by adopting a new low-impact paradigm towards playing based on not being a god-damned fool, I will avoid my previous pitfalls.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] Deepwoods - A few months back, I did a stupid.

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #555951

Not an admin but you'll likely be asked if you've played on another server as a reference of reform.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #555952

I'm happy to see you want to be better and improve, but the fact remains you've been permabanned before for getting upset and provided about the same reasoning for why you thought you should be unbanned.
I've been chilling out in Discord for the duration of this ban. I've attempted to use this time constructively.
That ban appeal: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 05#p526505

Following that you got a string of notes/bans ending in this permaban.
Spoiler:
Because of that I really want to see a solid positive vouch from another server you've played on for awhile. Four months is still a bit too soon for that in my view, if you happen to have been actively playing somewhere, so if you can provide a positive vouch from a server you've been active on for 6 months I'll be much more willing to unban you.

I'm going to deny this appeal, but I really do hope you get that voucher, best of luck!
Deepwoods
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Post by Deepwoods » #555979

No thanks.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #556003

Best of luck with wherever life takes you then!