Appeals which have been closed.
trevor henderson

[Thunder12345] <Grandps> - Perma banned for me being foolish

Post by trevor henderson » #558295

BYOND account: <Grandps>
Character name: <I always have to set to random so unknown>
Ban type: <Server>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Banned by host: You or another user of this computer or connection(Grandps) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Ban evasion, took a free golem in round 134849 on his other ckey "grandps1" despite being ghost role banned. This ban (BanID#47089 was applied by Thunder12345 on 2020-04-16 10:30:43 during round ID 134865. This is a permanent ban.)>
Time ban was placed: <2020-04-16 10:30:43>
Server you were playing on when banned: <I think it was event hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <134865>
Your side of the story: <I was banned for a temp amount of time and wanted to continue playing. So I tried to get around this ban by creating grandps1. Yeah if i was really malicious I would have tried harder with like any other name.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Well my decision was dumb and I just wanted to continue playing. I bring interesting roleplay and being an enjoyable robro.>

I may not have much server experience because I just dont like their code. For example Yogstation having xeno all the slimes just having no % to mutate.
trevor henderson

Re: [Thunder12345] <Grandps> - Perma banned for me being foolish

Post by trevor henderson » #558310

Ill be the first to say I dont deserve to come back with my dumb decision but darn-it just wanna play a good codebase man.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #559921

I’m gonna be denying this for now, get in some playtime on other servers and come back in a few months. If you can do that I’ll unban one of your accounts.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
trevor henderson

Post by trevor henderson » #559998

ight how about this. You unban me but ban me from every single role execpt prisoner. That way I can show my rp skill in game.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #560005

How about no. Your "rp skill" has no bearing on the fact you chose to evade a ban, come back with a good history from another server.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578