[<Shaps>] <Sadcat> / <3 days ban> <Got banned for killing A theif>

Appeals which have been closed.
Sad cat
Byond Username: Sadcatt

[<Shaps>] <Sadcat> / <3 days ban> <Got banned for killing A theif>

Post by Sad cat » #562333

BYOND account: <Sadcatt>
Character name: <Van Dyke/ the time of the ban was 21 May and I don't know but it was some mins ago>
Ban type: < server Ban>
Ban length: <3 days ban>
Ban reason: <Bad escalation, 3 times in one week. As roboticist, was dragging around a
hyginebot making the main halls of the station slippery, then outright murdered a dude for grabbing it from them twice. said dude did not attack him a single time. take an extended break to reflect on not putting yourself in situations where you feel you have to kill people>
Time ban was placed: <2020-05-21 02:30:43 (server time).>
Server you were playing on when banned: <[/tg/Station Basil [ENGLISH] [US-WEST] [100% FREE LAG] — Haram Hazard Mike (Default)>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <137585>
Your side of the story: <I was playing round 137585 I was Robo I made a Hygienebot when it was on and chap walked in and it ran at him I turn it off to find that it still pumping water and making the floors wet i got an idea to go to the station and walk and some guy keeps stealing my bot I told but to stop let go of it he didn't he keeps doing it so I flash him and told him if you do it I will kill you he did I didn't kill him flash him and ran, 3 time he stole it and goes to ppl and stealing they shit by using my bot I flash him got into main and beat the unholy out of him he said stop it and i said i told you but you didn't want to hear me out and kill him and then the admin Shaps he
goes to him crying like I killed him the first time he stole my bot I didn't kill him in first time I told him to fuck off many many times and then the admin say why did you kill him I told the admin he keeps stealing my shit and then the admin said the same shit and then banned me and he didn't talk about the Hygienebot and I using it he just put next to the ban didn't say to stop it and didn't talk about it banned me and said was dragging around a
hyginebot making the main halls of the station slippery, and didn't say a word when we were talking about it I am done now, thank you, admins of tg station you are the best admins I find in space station 13, and always help me and being nice to everyone I hope you have a good year since covid-19 I hope you won't get it and everyone on this goddamn cool ass server of tg station peace out>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <admin didn't hear a lot of my side of my story and I don't know what that guy said about me let me give you an idea [he kill me for pulling botty botty, first time] boom I don't know what he said the admin only knows what he is saying, i like to have something that can you hear what they are saying about you or like good admins say what he was saying at you thank you for reading this>
References of good conduct: <I like to play a lot on CM-SS13 or Civilization 13 servers or just play dwarf fortress, Kenshi, Unreal world, Mount & Blade Warband, and Neo Scavenger, and that's all I do when I am banned or draw art but that list was for games so no need to tell you everything that will just be you know, ok I am done thank god that took too long it's daytime now and I am going to sleep now, thank you for your help admins of tg god, fucking damn it my eyes are fucking red as hell ok goodbye mates see you next time>
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: [<Shaps>] <Sadcat> / <3 days ban> <Got banned for killing A theif>

Post by Shaps-cloud » #562838

Ban has expired, apologies for not responding in time but I'd have stood on this anyways. Please don't let these escalation issues happen again.
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.