BYOND account: WhatAPity
Character name: Dunno
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 3 days into Permanent
Ban reason: Ban Evasion of portalvector
Time ban was placed: 13:28-05-26 13:28:01 UTC
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138052

Your side of the story: Yes my original account is portalvector, i'm not going to lie and say "huh it's my brother" or "who is this guy", i've asked for a unban which was denied, and i found it very unfair (https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... au#p511381), so i continued to play on Hippie and stopped the game for 6m-1y due to school ect... i just wanted to pass there some time, i've should have been banned 3 days for ruining a entire round for plasmafiring everything ect... While i was setting up the plasma in atmos, i had in mind i was antag, i didn't want to grief. It has been years now that my original account is banned, it's not like i was multikeying during years no stop and did thousands of accounts in the only objective to grief, come back, grief, come back and grief. First, i wouldn't cause i already got banned 2 times and that's enough for me, and even if i would, i couldn't cause i don't have enough free time to do so (well now with quarantine yes) i'm so fucking bored with COVID-19, i just want to have fun and chill on this game, Just let me have fun. Ik that on my acc PortalVector, i've been a retard cause i was retarded at this stage but it isn't no more.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been years now, i just want to play a bit in free, i'm not planning to multi-key in mass or continue doing what i was doing on my main acc. Just want to play this game.

References of good conduct: If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? HippieStation, still Mentor, still Wiki Editor (even if i haven't connected on the server or edited in the wiki for 6 months i think), took 1-2 minor admins remarks in years i think.

Hope Administration can understand this.
Last edited by Portal Vector on Thu May 28, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] WhatAPity - Multiple Ban Evasions

Post by Fatal » #562986

Because this is more an appeal for your ban evasion and not the 3 day ban I think this needs to be handled by the headmins
Portal Vector
Byond Username: Portal Vector

Re: [HeadAdmins] WhatAPity - Multiple Ban Evasions

Post by Portal Vector » #564203

+ I'm playing on Beestation right now
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #564214

Your last appeal was in September 2019 - and the headmin who ruled at the time (Hulkamania) gave no special dispensation to appeal earlier then a year.
Ban Appeals Rules wrote:A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
As such I'll be locking this, but will leave it in Ban Appeals for the moment in case a headmin or the original banning admin (TehSteveo) should want to give dispensation for an early appeal.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #564385

Hello Portal Vector,

I'm going to say at this time I can't foresee allowing an early appeal related to your ban. It feels as if you still don't grasp the fact that you were ban evading and still even while ban evading causing major issues. I'm happy you're managed to find a community with Hippiestation, which I'd recommend still playing with as it seems you've managed to get a mentor/wiki editor role. As of now, I agree with Ari and I'd further suggest waiting until September to appeal once more and possibly just owning up to past mistakes and telling us you want to start fresh or something along those lines.
Freedom