Dootdoom
Byond Username: Dootdoom

[DISCORD] dootdoom#0307

Post by Dootdoom » #563734

Discord username: dootdoom#0307
Banning admin: jcll
Ban reason: idk the actual reason they just copy pasted rule 1
Time ban was placed: 4:11 AM Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Your side of the story: Honestly there's a couple reasons I could put here such as posting memes that said homosexuality is a tragedy and telling goofball he's a terrorist but I'm not sure of the actual reason for the ban so I was hoping I could get that clarified?
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not sure why I got banned but I did get banned so I clearly did something wrong. As for why I should get unbanned I'd argue that I wasn't going out of my way to be a dick towards anyone or trying to ruin anyone's day. When I was telling goofball he is a terrorist I thought it was fighting fire with fire because he was going out of his way to be a dick towards other people in coding general. Even then that was only over the span of a couple of messages. Point being I wasn't trying to go out of my way to be a dick I was just talking on the discord posting memes I thought people would find funny. Yes I understand I've been banned for shit like this before but I think its a lot more of a non-issue compared to that because when I was banned months ago I was going out of my way to harass people and I was making way harsher insults and I meant them at the time. I know somewhere I went wrong and when it comes to this ban I would like to know where I went wrong so I can correct it get unbanned and keep talking on the discord.
jcll
Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Re: [DISCORD] dootdoom#0307

Post by jcll » #563746

Dootdoom wrote: I was going out of my way to harass people

1: Don’t be a dick. This Discord server is meant to be open and friendly, don’t make it into an unenjoyable environment.
1a: Harassment and general drama-stirring will not be tolerated.

The discord server is meant to be a friendly place for the community to hang out and chat. it is clear you don't know how to play nice and keep the server an enjoyable environment for everyone. The appeal is denied.
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563747

So first off that was a fucking typo and I didn't notice so I'm sorry for that. Secondly going after screenshots of me saying kill trannies when and sorry again for this but when I'm not going after people and harassing them? I can understand its hard to get where I'm coming from here considering that isn't the best track record but I really didn't fucking mean to say I harass people because I don't, you can go back and look. When I'm saying shit like kill trannies I'm not pinging people and saying kill yourself faggot. I am not trying to harass anyone here holy fuck
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563748

I wasn't going out of my way to be a dick towards anyone or trying to ruin anyone's day
I wasn't trying to go out of my way to be a dick
If this helps at all why would I say I'm harassing people when I put this here this was a typo im crying
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #563749

I was here for this and participating in the chat at the time. Yes, Goof was being... well, goof, but doot was very much antagonizing him the whole time. The issue would have dropped had doot just stopped talking.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563750

The goof thing was a couple of messages I didn't keep going after him though I did drop it and went to do other things
Shadark
Byond Username: Shadark
Github Username: Shadark

Post by Shadark » #563799

Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563852

I dont understand why imsxzs post was a peanut when I have to defend myself against someone I dont know at all for something I did days ago that no one could care about except for this one admin that doesnt even bother to look at my other posts and just control-f's trans so they can start banning chumps like me
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563864

Secondly going after screenshots of me saying kill trannies when and sorry again for this but when I'm not going after people and harassing them
When I'm saying shit like kill trannies I'm not pinging people and saying kill yourself faggot. I am not trying to harass anyone here
no one could care about except for this one admin that doesnt even bother to look at my other posts
I didn't keep going after him though I did drop it and went to do other things
If you couldn't tell already my defense is that I am not going after anyone in specific I was just yelling at thin air and that's not a worthy reason for a ban (in my opinion) when actually no one cares expect this one admin

Edit: oh his post was deleted I'm gonna keep this though for tl;dr reasons
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #563871

[scrubbed]

User received a 24 hour ban for repeated peanut posting.
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563873

When I got banned months ago it was because I was actually going after Cynic. Do you really think expressing my opinion about them without even pinging them hell even saying some shit like "oh btw fuck you cynic!!" is targeted harassment? What am I just not allowed to say anything but praise towards them when I'm talking about them?
jcll

Post by jcll » #563885

Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563886

I cant believe these 2 lines of text where cynic isn't present at all is being held against me like I already said I'm not going out of my way to try and fuck with cynic if I was I would've directly talked to them out of all the arguments that can be made here why this? I didn't @Cynic HEY FUCK YOU TRANNY I didn't "Btw cynic if you're reading this go die" or whatever and I didn't keep talking shit about Cynic just because they were brought up and associated with the group I was oh so gracefully talking about doesn't mean I'm trying to pluck them out and put them on display. I was not trying to harass Cynic here at all.
Dootdoom

Post by Dootdoom » #563943

I was going out of my way to harass people
One again this is the typo but I feel like this should still be pointed out because of my two braincells fighting over what i should type about
jcll

Post by jcll » #563986

The appeal is still denied. Please take a look at yourself and hopefully figure out that calling for the genocide of a group or saying you "like burning niggers" is not acceptable behavior. Words have meaning and what you say about people matters. I hope you grow up but the place for you to do that is not here.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #564396

Though we do believe the ban could have been handled better; applied right after an incident rather than three days after. We believe your comments represent a trend in unacceptable behavior continued from in-game, in which you stated trans suicide statistics. Stating things like, "Praise the trans suicide rates" and "Kill all the trannies" "Fucking Genocide" on the discord over an extended period of time is representative of that. This appeal is denied.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Denied.
Phuzzylodgik: Denied.
TWATICUS: Denied.