Appeals which have been closed.
kodamann

shirbu#45173

Post by kodamann » #564136

BYOND account: kodamann
Character name: n/a
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: you, or another user of this computer connection (LEMEMemaster is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Ban evading as a different CKEY. (Previous CKEY, hairykidney)
Time ban was placed: 2020-01-09 07:49:17
Round ID in which ban was placed:n/a
Your side of the story: I honestly have been playing on other servers and wanted to go back to tg, but i see i'm banned, or rather my network is banned. Hairykidney is an id i recognize from my roommate, and he has admitted to being banned on here multiple times.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm innocent and just want to play my 2d spessmen.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: shirbu#45173

Post by BeeSting12 » #564160

I editted LeMemeMaster's ban so hopefully you don't get caught in it, try connecting again?
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: shirbu#45173

Post by BeeSting12 » #564668

Kodamann connected to the server on 06/06/2020 so I'm going to assume everything is working properly now, this is resolved. Make another thread if you run into further issues.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?