Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

[<shaps>] Libbysnow - Silicon

Post by Reeeee » #564801

BYOND account: libbysnow
Character name: default sabotage cyborg 246
Ban type: TG/SIlicon
Ban length: 3 days
Ban reason: As an asimov borg, locked a human security officer in a depressurized room where they almost died because they thought the officer was a ling. The reason they thought the officer was a ling was because an EMP went off around them, which does not come close to meeting the bar for "confirmed changeling". Please don't jump to conclusions like this as an asimov silicon
Time ban was placed: 2020-6-9 00:00
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagellitus
Round ID in which ban was placed: 139083 https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/139083
Your side of the story:
Tl;Dr;
Ling? Ai tells me to ignore law 2 from Fred cus law 1 "he cremate man" and tells me to wall him off. I do so, arpee at him to get a response, he breaks a window to spess. I fix it with in ten seconds, I get EMP'd by something, room was actually neg 200, poor idiot player is banned for not acting fast enough cus he was conflicted on what law and when who where WASNT HE ANTAG? antag????
I can't valid him cus he might be human, nor can i let him die in case he's not and AI told me not to let him go. What do? EMP!! Admin bwoinks, doesn't tell me to expressly let him go, doesn't "unfuck this pronto player" and i have very strong IC reasons to keep him contained in the jail SINCE EMP LING.
Permabanned for being a paranoid fuck about things and trying to find out if man bad instead of bashing ling to death with an extinguisher or letting him die to self harm that i didn't know was actually killing him.
Spoiler:
---
AI calls me to escape sec checkpoint cus man doing massive human harm, AI tells me to wall the human inside. I do so, stare at him (Fred Best) for a while thru a bolted door doing a emote at him and he doesn't law 2 me or anything, i had time to roleplay at him and he's standing still doing nothing and then i wall him in completely at the door when AI tells me to, I naturally assume ling but i have no proof so i just twiddle my thumbs around him waiting for someone to law me to something besides staring. He breaks a window, i dash over and wall it off. I could have jsut left at this point, right, self harm? I thought about doing that. Legit self harm? Not my problem. I choose to fix window. He seems good in there and says nothing so i ASSUME he's okay despite the window having been broken for less than ten second-ish. That's not death is it? My health vision is limited as engiborg, as long as he's standing he's okay to me. At this point i get EMP'd by something or another. I am bwoinked by shaps to inform me that this situation is fucky. I tell him "what do i do then?" not fully grasping "get him fuck out of there" as he's trying to tell me "something else could be the cause". Okay, but he's standing right? Ling or not he's just standing there not trying to get out. Window was broken but he's not gasping or showing signs of distress. He's in gay baby jail and i have my eyes on him so nobody is harmed at the moment. I think so anyway. Shaps knew that room was actually 200c neg. I didn't, depressurization is not imminent. In my understanding vents were functional and AI was watching it to keep him alive, that was the understanding i had, he's walled in and as such not harm, let's talk it over with people? Air alarm is blinking but those go off at like 2c neg, right? He seems okay and talks to korol who's breaking him out and nobody told me to prevent that, so he's okay after all and i'm still supposed to keep my eye on him i guess?
Since i've been bwoinked i remove myself from situation.
I don't know what happened to sec officer/ling/man/human/fred.
Silicon ban lands 5 or so minutes later.
This seemed to me like a normal confusing situation that was solved before anyone died. Nobody was unduly harmed beyond people being suspicious about matters. I asked the man if ling and he was silent about it. I tried to engage him to discuss it, he chose to escalate it and i prevented that from becoming harm since maybeharmnot???? Should have i just left him to die (voluntary harm) then? It was a confusing situation and if i was absolutely wrong about 100% about my EMP ling thing, why didn't shaps tell me that up front directly?
"you are wrong idiot, go fix it" would have let me do something about it instead of me being unclear about what i'm supposed to do since IC tells me one thing (ling valids are free) and Shaps hinting at things being something else.
You were obviously on top of it but didn't tell me outright to unfuck it before it became a worse situation.

Act like antag, get treated like antag. EMP is antag.
Wait the EMP wasn't antag? What do i do then wait who's fred then if he didn't emp cus he did human harm anyway?
UH keep him in box WHY YOU BREAK WINDOW? Hello are you okay in htere in the box??? EMP FUCK LING!! *BWOINK* "it might not be ling" ????? "well what do i do then".
Permabanned.

That was a shitty situation to be in between law 1 and master ai telling me to keep man contained when lings are around and admin going "hey what you doing" and not outright telling me i did fucky. Isn't this like paranoia at it's finest? I was trying to prevent his death in a situation and keep him in the game while following my silicon overlords orders. Permanent ban from being paranoid at something and unclear to me as a player seems a bit harsh. I got antagged by EMP shock, i still kept observing at man/ling/fred/whoms'tve who i thought was doing okay in his gay baby jail for the moment. And didn't prevent his survival. If someone was harming him, it wasn't me. Did someone fuck with the vents to drop the temp so much or does air really escape that fast from the checkpoint? I didn't know these things. I still don't tbh. I wanted him to survive the jailing until someone smarter and more knowledgeable steps in cus i just kinda arrived at the scene and was told to do things that led to me being EMP'd and thus calling out i had been emp'd by ling to AI as i'm supposed to do.
I can't know everything and being EMP'd has always been enough reason to call out ling to my master AI.
Shaps told me "it might be something else" and i went "but i can't let a known ling icly go/what do i do then/i'll consider it done".
If you wanted to puppet master me into doing something since you OOCly knew perfectly, why didn't you just tell me to do so?
ICly all i knew that i had something that looked like human that emp'd me in a safe-for-a-human box that i suspected was a ling.
---

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Self Harm is not Harm.
He broke the window for himself and caused his own situation to be fuck.

I'll take a ban if i was horribly wrong in reading IC situation ICly. But perm seems harsh for a messy situation i didn't wish to cause. I just kinda landed in it. I honest to oranges thought he was okay in his gay baby jail for human harm/committing a cremation minutes before. Let's just all talk and not touch for a while? And it's not like i walled him in space, i walled him in safe spot he himself tried to break out of into space by himself that also seemed sus behavior. Lings break in to space without a suit... Why didn't he just ask to let him out or talk to me? To anyone? I got EMP'd, that's reason enough to tell AI i suspect ling ICly, yes?

But since i was bwoinked i kept staring and going ???? about it all.
If it was so round critical to keep Fred Best alive at that time that you stepped in almost instantly, why didn't you tell me so upfront, you had ample time to railroad me after i got EMP'd. I see EMP, i see ling. You stepped in telling me i was wrong about EMP instantly, i assumed you had more to say there and waited for you to tell me what to do. I asked you in the end to tell me what to do, long before fred shoved signs of imminent death since i was obviously wrong in some point there or something since i got bwoinked, that's when i stop playing the borg and start playing player waiting for admin to tell me how to unfuck the situation, right?
ICly suspected cremator harm man stays in the safe to breathe box, he escalates to broken window and tries to to prevent me from walling it in with EMP; ICly it's EMP ling.
Admin OOC told me instantly it's not after EMP so i step down and wait for hand holding to happen.
Permabanned for what was from my point of view preventing harm without causing any.

I wasn't murdering him for it, i was lawed to wall him in, I get EMP shocked and adminhelp tells me i am MAYBE in the wrong so i stop doing anything at him cus he is being saved/approached by Korol Konets anyway at this stage. Happy ending? I was permabanned and i can't see the hole in my reasoning to not act when the thing in there looks like a ling, acts like a ling and just cremated someone but isn't visibly in danger. First ahelp was kinda unclear on "get him out of there" ruling being in effect. I asked Shaps what to do at that specific moment and long pause followed and then the situation was read against me as my fault. I had no law 1 obligation to save a man who harms nor any law 2 obligations to let him go until i was EMP'd. I did no actions that would have harmed him and tried to prevent his death via spacing that was self caused IN CASE HE WAS HUMAN AFTER ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE KEPT ALIVE.

References of good conduct: Probably all my hidden billion notes how i'm terrible or something being read against me at this stage.
Last edited by Reeeee on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [<shaps>] Libbysnow - Silicon

Post by Armhulen » #564802

Real ban reason: As an asimov borg, locked a human security officer in a depressurized room where they almost died because they thought the officer was a ling. The reason they thought the officer was a ling was because an EMP went off around them, which does not come close to meeting the bar for "confirmed changeling". Please don't jump to conclusions like this as an asimov silicon

Real time: 4320 Minutes (3 day jobban)

(i'll add it to your OP)
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #564804

As a general rule/precedent, this:
Ai tells me to ignore law 2 from Fred cus law 1 "he cremate man" and tells me to wall him off.
Has never flown unless they're non-human. You can't punish someone for previous harm, or imprison them indefinitely to "prevent future harm" - the only case it's acceptable to "disobey law 2 for law 1" has been where there is immediate or imminent harm that would come as a result of following law 2, i.e. where someone is chasing a bloodied victim with a desword and asks you to open a door their victim hid behind.

Relevant rules page section:
As an Asimov silicon, you cannot punish past harm if ordered not to, only prevent future harm.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564806

Arianya wrote:As a general rule/precedent, this:
Ai tells me to ignore law 2 from Fred cus law 1 "he cremate man" and tells me to wall him off.
Has never flown unless they're non-human. You can't punish someone for previous harm, or imprison them indefinitely to "prevent future harm" - the only case it's acceptable to "disobey law 2 for law 1" has been where there is immediate or imminent harm that would come as a result of following law 2, i.e. where someone is chasing a bloodied victim with a desword and asks you to open a door their victim hid behind.

As an Asimov silicon, you cannot punish past harm if ordered not to, only prevent future harm.
That what he was to me at that specific moment, AI told me to expressly to wall him off and to ignore law 2 form him. That's good enough to prevent immediate exit from sec checkpoint. I didn't wall the door until second time i was told to do so after some ARPEE at Fred man. I'm curious about this situation at this time, not malicious.
If ai tells me to wall someone, for running around cremating people, that's having bloody hands to a borg, yes? I wasn't law 2'd to do anything and AI wanted man to chill a bit, that's cool?
Let's all chill and discuss, yes? Then he breaks window to self harm? But i stop that from becoming an issue with a prompt wall and nothing is happening and we all seem chill and no "LAW 2 I AM DYING IN HERE".
Isn't it also true you can't go "i will hurt humans unless you do this for me", ie, blackmail?
Optimally i wanted him to talk to me, and keep talking, law me to do stuff so i can tell you "but ai told me to keep you locked wanna go discuss it at medbay?" AI orders are law unless countermanded.
It never got past "he's in room EMP oh shit i am bwoinked, banned".
Armhulen wrote: Real time: 4320 Minutes (3 day jobban)

(i'll add it to your OP)
Oh. It read permanent to me when first added.
I'm you know, okay, with 3 day ban for it being messy situation.

I still think it was kinda rapid fire ahelps in middle of the situation that didn't have guidance for me to unfuck it. Situation was developing as i was bwoinked so i stopped acting and started waiting for more ahelps.
And the ban *is* messy to me so i want someone to ree at me what i did wrong here or did some wires get crossed.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #564812

It is worth noting you aren't required to prevent self harm. If the room depressurised because he smashed a window that's 100% on him.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564814

11:35:22 and forward for log readers.
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/139 ... e=game.txt
Ah shit i quoted myself on accident when pressing edit. Oh well fixed.
SuperNovaa41
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: SuperNovaa41

Post by SuperNovaa41 » #564819

What I don't understand is why Libby needed to post an incomprehensible multiple paragraph long rant, frequently mentioning being permabanned, when this is a 3day job ban.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564822

SuperNovaa41 wrote:What I don't understand is why Libby needed to post an incomprehensible multiple paragraph long rant, frequently mentioning being permabanned, when this is a 3day job ban.
When it was originally issued on server side it was "permanent" stamped.
Shaps apparently amended it or that's how it's done when bans are issued where it's permanent and then timed as some janny thing.
mortimermcmire
Byond Username: Mortimermcmire

Post by mortimermcmire » #564852

as a ghost who watched in awe as this transpired, I'm not sure how you got the interpretation you got "EMP'd" by Fred.

You and the AI were watching him the entire time (trying to validhunt),and after you walled him up you went into space to watch him from the window. He was breaking out the window and threw a shard, which hit a wire, made a massive shock sound, and nearly killed him. Because you were right next to him through the window, you got flashed. You couldn't put 2 and 2 together and notice this super burned guy and said "EMP LING LING" which made the AI, who already wanted to permanently imprison this sec officer in a grey cell, actively want him dead instead.

[the security guard in question also fried someone for making the clown read wgw, I think it was either hypno or a voice changer, I don't remember]
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #564876

If your best defense is "TECHNICALLY he harmed himself trying to get out, so it's okay to leave him for dead" then your appeal never stood a chance. The fact that you've gone back and forth several times between "I didn't even know that room was depressurized and harmful (despite it obviously having been breached to space and having a flashing air alarm)" and "well I knew the harm he was suffering was self inflicted so it was okay to ignore" is enough of a reason for me to deny this because those two defenses are mutually exclusive, which means at some point you knowingly misrepresented the facts of the situation
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564877

mortimermcmire wrote:as a ghost who watched in awe as this transpired, I'm not sure how you got the interpretation you got "EMP'd" by Fred.

You and the AI were watching him the entire time (trying to validhunt),and after you walled him up you went into space to watch him from the window. He was breaking out the window and threw a shard, which hit a wire, made a massive shock sound, and nearly killed him. Because you were right next to him through the window, you got flashed. You couldn't put 2 and 2 together and notice this super burned guy and said "EMP LING LING" which made the AI, who already wanted to permanently imprison this sec officer in a grey cell, actively want him dead instead.

[the security guard in question also fried someone for making the clown read wgw, I think it was either hypno or a voice changer, I don't remember]
I was told to do wall him by ai. He wants to validhunt, I have to do it. Obey your master AI. Also not against rules on bagil.
Put some walls in, talk to the guy, Fred's good guys he doesn't break rules we can talk it out.
"hey why is he breaking the window to space don't do ling shit man, only lings go to space without suit."
Lings are on the loose at the station, so naturally a bad guy COULD be one.
AI tells me this is a bad guy who cremates (multiple?) people.
I got shocked and flashed, i ran, i was bwoinked, so i stopped acting as a borg and became static observer.
I WAS EMP'D BY DAT LING NO?
Being hit with shock and flash equals to what EMP does.
Damage and staticscreen.
Admin bwoinks me tells me i did bad, i ahelp back confused. He's still standing and being okay in there. I ahelp "henlo min what do i do then cus i was just antagged? Tell me and it's law 1." Fred escapes and then I get banned for creating the room he *DID NOT* kill himself in?
I was doing my darnest to play by the rules and admin was vague about it when he felt need to correct me.
It wasn't like this entire thing took longer than few minutes.

So he not only vacuumed himself but *also* shocked himself while creating a situation that caused me to read the situation as being attacked?
Rules wise him shocking him is not my problem either, self harm.
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #564878

I was told to do wall him by ai. He wants to validhunt, I have to do it. Obey your master AI. Also not against rules on bagil.
Put some walls in, talk to the guy, Fred's good guys he doesn't break rules we can talk it out.
"hey why is he breaking the window to space don't do ling shit man, only lings go to space without suit."
Lings are on the loose at the station, so naturally a bad guy COULD be one.
AI tells me this is a bad guy who cremates (multiple?) people.
I got shocked and flashed, i ran, i was bwoinked, so i stopped acting as a borg and became static observer.
I WAS EMP'D BY DAT LING NO?
Being hit with shock and flash equals to what EMP does.
Damage and staticscreen.
Admin bwoinks me tells me i did bad, i ahelp back confused. He's still standing and being okay in there. I ahelp "henlo min what do i do then cus i was just antagged? Tell me and it's law 1." Fred escapes and then I get banned for creating the room he *DID NOT* kill himself in?
I was doing my darnest to play by the rules and admin was vague about it when he felt need to correct me.
It wasn't like this entire thing took longer than few minutes.

So he not only vacuumed himself but *also* shocked himself while creating a situation that caused me to read the situation as being attacked?
Rules wise him shocking him is not my problem either, self harm.
The window was a short walk to the escape air locks. Anyone can space walk there while taking minimum damage, not just lings. There was also zero evidence of lings. The only one to even mention lings was the traitor psychologist - the guy I cremated and the one the AI was having a tism fit over. You got shocked and assumed I was a ling with EMP, multiple antags can have EMP abilities by the way. You can't just assume someone is a ling until you see undeniable proof like an arm blade, transformations or revivals. You didn't get bwoinked until after you sealed me into a depressurized room because I didn't ahelp until you walled me in with no air.
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Post by Dankasaur » #564888

I'd like to throw my 2 cents into this mess as I watched pretty much the whole thing go down. In my eyes your mistake was immediately assuming the EMP came from the security officer when there are a million sources of EMP that don't make you non human such as the EMP implant that you can buy from the traitor uplink. You shouldn't be automatically assuming the option that makes them non-human as an asimov silicon. Secondly the bar for keeping him detained shouldn't be "oh well he didn't DIE did he?" The air alarm was already flashing red and the room was approaching -100 C when I saw you to continue to wall him in.
You really need more concrete evidence besides "he said she said" before making a decision that could lead to human harm. Regardless if you think your AI is misleading you in a situation where you could cause harm to a human, you are more than welcome to step back and ahelp, "Is what I am doing okay" or "Is it wrong to assume x"
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564889

Dankasaur wrote:..if you think your AI is misleading you...
I had zero reason to distrust my AI, hence why i was so autistic in keeping him walled in.
I also had zero reason to think sec man was human. Or that he was ling.
Jury was completely inconclusive for me and all i knew that AI knew.
So i trust him completely in that situation and he has mentioned ling so i keep an eye out for ling like behavior.
Being EMP'd ***Is** ling to me by default.
I didn't SEE the cremation but AI is being pretty goddamn adamant about it.
Beep boop what's a borg to do here but follow order that seems completely valid to me.
If Ai tells me he needs to be contained, he's gonna be contained.
Kangtut wrote:The window was a short walk to the escape air locks. Anyone can space walk there while taking minimum damage, not just lings. There was also zero evidence of lings. The only one to even mention lings was the traitor psychologist - the guy I cremated and the one the AI was having a tism fit over. You got shocked and assumed I was a ling with EMP, multiple antags can have EMP abilities by the way. You can't just assume someone is a ling until you see undeniable proof like an arm blade, transformations or revivals. You didn't get bwoinked until after you sealed me into a depressurized room because I didn't ahelp until you walled me in with no air.
[/quote]
Not exactly zero evidence of lings if people keep mentioning them, is it?
You, bloody, in your sec gear after cremating someone trying to escape to space, seems ling. I didn't scream to the entire station about EMP, i reported it to AI. But i had no proof either way, hence why i din't scream ling to everyone immediately. And then it's immediately shut down by admin stepping in. I don't think about the valids or IC anymore, i'm over here listening to shaps unfuck this situation.

I'll admit to not reading the situation wrong i guess but i don't have a health hud as a borg. Your health is binary and i thought my fix was human proof for a hot second there from past experience, while we ICly unfuck it so nobody dies in the process and you didn't correct me over it. You would know best, right? That process for me was interrupted by the EMP going off followed by and bwoink about EMP. You were dying as I listened to admin. Had shaps right out and told me, hey let him go immediate, we would have all waltzed to medbay that instant. But all i knew is that i fucked up about the EMP and that shaps has got it in hand now.
You were dying unknowingly to me as i paid attention to shaps telling me things at that time.
If the bwoink had been "hey that room has no atmos" for example i would have gone and dewalled it that instant and beelined medical. I was told I misread the EMP. That still makes you okay in your box for the moment i thought, and we got game master with his thumbs on it.

I had zero intention of vacuuming you on purpose. Air to my experience isn't instant vacuum when windows break.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #564930

My health vision is limited as engiborg, as long as he's standing he's okay to me.
Just so that you're aware, all cyborgs can press the button that looks like a camera (next to their hotbar) to turn on their borgHUDs, which consume no power and give you secHUDvision, diagHUDvision, and, most importantly, medHUDvision, which would have allowed you to see that Fred was, in fact, taking damage/dying.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #564931

From silicon policy:
A slaved cyborg must defer to its master AI on all law interpretations and actions except where it and the AI receive conflicting commands they must each follow under their laws.
Aren't borgs supposed to follow their AI's judgement of a potential silicon policy issue, even if it conflicts with their own interpretation of silicon policy?
The_Silver_Nuke
Byond Username: The_Silver_Nuke

Post by The_Silver_Nuke » #564944

Arianya wrote:As a general rule/precedent, this:

I was the AI this shift. This was a mistake on my part and I don't feel libby should be silicon banned as I was largely responsible for ordering them around. If anything I should have received the brunt of the blame for not thinking about the situation and giving them invalid orders. I couldn't see into the room very well since my vision was blocked, but I was trying to contain them without harming them as I was making sure the re-pressurization outpaced the space venting while I could try to determine the officer's status. I was hostile to the sec officer as they were being the "epitome of shitsec" and tried to space people several times. When the libby determined that the officer was a ling I had the crew come to investigate in person. This resulted in the ultimate cremation of the officer. Once again I feel that the blame falls on myself and not libby.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #564953

Arianya wrote:Relevant rules page section:
was he ordered not to?
he writes very confusingly so it's not very clear but the banned player did say the victim didn't communicate
clearing this up should help deciding whether the player was at fault or not
The_Silver_Nuke
Byond Username: The_Silver_Nuke

Post by The_Silver_Nuke » #564963

was he ordered not to?
he writes very confusingly so it's not very clear but the banned player did say the victim didn't communicate
clearing this up should help deciding whether the player was at fault or not[/quote]

I ordered them to ignore law two orders from that officer to prevent human harm as they seemed to be very eager to murder. That being said I don't recall the officer ever ordering them to do anything, they just started smashing things.
Kangtut
Byond Username: KangTut

Post by Kangtut » #564964

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... 3/game.txt
[2020-06-08 23:36:44.874] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "No o2 in here now." (Departure Lounge (112, 69, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:36:50.362] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "Gonna die fi you don't let me out" (Departure Lounge (112, 69, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:39:43.676] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "I am dying in here. Based borgs locked me in a no atmos room because someone said I was a ling." (Departure Lounge (111, 69, 2))
I did inform the borg that I was going to die but any orders were going to be ignored since the AI was very against me because I tried to kill a guy who tried to kill me and because I cremated another guy who I thought made the clown read WGW with a hypno flash. Here is the AI claiming they will ignore any law 2 orders
[2020-06-08 23:33:01.185] SAY: The_Silver_Nuke/(Jubilant Triumph) "Fred best due to your flagrant disregard of human harm I will no longer listen to law two orders from your" (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:35:30.182] SAY: The_Silver_Nuke/(Jubilant Triumph) (binary) "he cremated a human and tried to space another on several occiasions" (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:35:40.909] SAY: The_Silver_Nuke/(Jubilant Triumph) (binary) "disregard law two orders from him" (AI Chamber (214, 143, 2))
mortimermcmire
Byond Username: Mortimermcmire

Post by mortimermcmire » #564971

Reeeee wrote: I also had zero reason to think sec man was human. Or that he was ling.
these two lines stick out to me as "you shouldn't be playing silicon"

"Zero reason to think sec man was human"? Looks like human, talks like human -> human unless proven otherwise. What does someone have to do to prove their humanity to you?

Good to know that if I make an EMP as a chemist or flasher you I void my humanity!
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #564991

mortimermcmire wrote:
Reeeee wrote: I also had zero reason to think sec man was human. Or that he was ling.
these two lines stick out to me as "you shouldn't be playing silicon"

"Zero reason to think sec man was human"? Looks like human, talks like human -> human unless proven otherwise. What does someone have to do to prove their humanity to you?

Good to know that if I make an EMP as a chemist or flasher you I void my humanity!
If i go in thinking ling cus i've been told lings are loose, i associate ling with emp.
I'm mentally ready for lingnastics, not traitortastics.
The instant i was hit i was taken out oh the situation by ahelp telling i was wrong about it. I didnt assess it. Whatever happened after ahelp was not my problem, i stopped playing and started to wait for this to be clarified to me by admin.

Yes Fred were in a vacuum that he made to himself while i fiddled with my phone waiting game to go bwoink.
Apparently someone was just counting time to pass by cus shaps didnt tell me he was in danger or care to elaborate that some timer is ticking by while i sit idle asking what to do.

Why didn't i get told to unfuck the situation instead of being shoved in penalty box? "He's human and that room is vacuum, fix it". Shaps went on about emp to me and i was being responsive to that, being confused what to do, not your spaceman going horizontal cus of shit i wasn't aware of. I was afk due to min.

Then why the fuck didn't shaps prevent the cremation if this mattered then?
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned

Post by ATHATH » #565928

Kangtut wrote:https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... 3/game.txt
[2020-06-08 23:36:44.874] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "No o2 in here now." (Departure Lounge (112, 69, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:36:50.362] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "Gonna die fi you don't let me out" (Departure Lounge (112, 69, 2))
[2020-06-08 23:39:43.676] SAY: KangTut/(Fred Best) "I am dying in here. Based borgs locked me in a no atmos room because someone said I was a ling." (Departure Lounge (111, 69, 2))
I'd like to point out that none of these quotes are orders (and thus none of them would invoke law 2); they're all just statements about your current condition.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #565948

Considering i have no recollection of any of this, bans over, it was after a week of doing weed so i probably should not have been anything but assistant, I don't think any of it matters.
Pls lock, appeal revoked.