Appeals which have been closed.
Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub

My Unban Appeal Banning Admin : PhuzzyLodgik

Post by Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub » #565689

BYOND account: BYOND account: Phobe Stall
Character name: Character name at time of ban: Phobe Stall
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc: Server
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc: Permanent
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason: Flame throwering crew and ban evasion.
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC:2020-01-13
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 128051
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words: I take fully responsibility and I am sorry, I was new at the time and watches SSeth's video and robusted everyone and I did not read the rules. And the whole ban evasion thing was that I got a new computer and I joined your server again and thought I got unbanned somehow and did what SSeth taught me. Now I know this is no excuse and I am sorry but I would like a chance to play on this server again and I promise to not be a bad player.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it: It was a fair ban but I would like another chance to play and it has been 5 months I took a break and I am here to play again.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: My Unban Appeal Banning Admin : PhuzzyLodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #566181

Denied.

You've built quite a reputation for yourself throughout the SS13 community since you left us.

You're not appealing because you've changed and feel sorry for what you've done. You're appealing because you've spent the last few months racking up a string of permabans and have nowhere else to go.

You've made this bed for yourself, now lie in it and spend some time thinking about the malice and dishonesty you inflict upon others.

But do it somewhere else.