[Analbifida] I turned multiple people into Slimes.

Appeals which have been closed.
Rush

[Analbifida] I turned multiple people into Slimes.

Post by Rush » #567461

BYOND account: Axanthicthemoff
Character name: Unsure
Ban type: All Servers
Ban length: 7 Days
Ban reason: https://i.imgur.com/Pz7oYHD.png
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-27 10:24
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 48323
Your side of the story: I spent 40 minutes building black slimes so I could turn people into slimes as well as had green slimes on standby. I shot a bunch of people with advanced slime toxin so they'd turn into slimes believing it was possible to turn them back. I continued to do that after an admin messaged me because my 'corsair void wireless headset' died about ten minutes earlier and was just playing without sound.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean it's been a few days, I thought I could turn them back and am typically a wonderful lad when I play. Obviously I was incorrect and it was impossible to turn them back. I don't plan to do it again. I wasn't ignoring the admin. I'm sorry for ruining the last bit of the round for those players. I was also unsure if the toxin was working and was testing if it was even possible to do with 1u of the toxin. I was lynched quickly by the army of slimes I had created. I don't think 3 more days is going to reform me any more than I'm currently reformed. I'll be sure to always have sound on going forward.

It's my first ban - Please show mercy. :C
Last edited by Rush on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: I turned multiple people into Slimes.

Post by Vekter » #567485

Banning admin was Analbifida, you need to put his name in the thread subject.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Rush

Post by Rush » #567551

Vekter wrote:Banning admin was Analbifida, you need to put his name in the thread subject.
Fixed
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #567560

Rush wrote:
Vekter wrote:Banning admin was Analbifida, you need to put his name in the thread subject.
Fixed
lol okay wise guy, I changed it for you since you put his name 3 times....

If you're not gonna take this seriously then I can just lock your thread for you.

Anyways, good luck.
Rush

Post by Rush » #567602

CitrusGender wrote:
Rush wrote:
Fixed
lol okay wise guy, I changed it for you since you put his name 3 times....

If you're not gonna take this seriously then I can just lock your thread for you.

Anyways, good luck.
Just trying to make you laugh ?
Is this locked or like do you want me to redo it?
Analbifida
Byond Username: Analbifida

Re: [Analbifida] I turned multiple people into Slimes.

Post by Analbifida » #567613

Forcing people to turn into simple mobs is a shitty thing to do, you are basically round ending someone since they can't do much other than move around, doing things like this is only acceptable if you're an antagonist.

A three day ban is enough, I will remove it.