Appeals which have been closed.
Datmanisdumb2

Re: [Okand37] Datmanisdumb - 5th Ban Appeal

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #568858

BYOND account: Datmanisdumb
Character name: I don't remember
Ban type: (MANUAL BAN)
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: (MANUAL BAN) (using multiple CID's)
Time ban was placed: 2017-11-22 01:33:18
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 79091
Your side of the story: in my last ban appeal Vekter agreed to unban me after 24 hours and put me on a one year trial period. I since familiarized myself with the rules with the exception of the RP server rules because I don't want to play on it.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Re: [Okand37] Datmanisdumb - 5th Ban Appeal

Post by Vekter » #568909

I unbanned you a few days ago. What happens when you try to log in?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Datmanisdumb2

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #568915

You, or another user of this computer or connection (Hartfart) is banned form playing here. The ban reason is: (MANUAL BAN) Ban mirrored from Datmanisdumb.

Datmanisdumb is my main account, but I was play on Hartfart because I had racked up a lot of notes on Datmanisdumb.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #568926

Okay, then I need to know all of your alts so I can clear the IP/CID bans.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Datmanisdumb2

Post by Datmanisdumb2 » #568988

Datmanisdumb, Alexramsey777, Pippler, Hartfart. There might be others but they are not in my login screen.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #569029

Okay, looks like hartfart was a CID ban as well, so I removed that. I also didn't see that you'd connected with alexramsey777 but I banned it for good measure.

You might get asked by an admin or two about why your account has bans associated, have them contact me if they have questions.
Spoiler: