Appeals which have been closed.
VladTheLad

[Domitius] Vladimir_F-ing_Putin - Perma

Post by VladTheLad » #569740

BYOND account: Vladimir_F-ing_Putin
Character name: N/A
Ban type: All Servers Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Hey, you attacked and lethal Nial Iwakura for what apperars to be an extream over escolation, since you logged off so quickly after being killed can you please appeal this ban on the forms so we can talk about this incident?
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-07 07:04:33
Server you were playing on when banned: I dont remember but I think it was Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138961
Your side of the story:from what I remember I was in medbay when I was attempting to defend against some guy who was trying to disarm me of some item in my hand. In renseponse of a constant threating I belive i had punched him to get him away from me. Others began to join in and so I defended myself against those people too. I did end up killing two people in the process and one of them tunred out to be a syndicate operative so it did result in the death of a threat to the station so hey I guess that counts.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been a long while and I have learned my lesson from the crazy event. It was an over escalation on my part because I should have told them to stop shoving me first before even punching them. Also I have been quite bored during quarantine so I would thoroughly appreciate a some mercy on this. I honestly did not intend to reck some peoples enjoyment on the game. Normaly I am quite a productive engi/scientist/sec gaurd and could definitly help around by teaching new players
[b]References of good conduct: I have been playing plenty of games on the /tg/ TerraGov server and have not done any crimes and have been a good player on the server
Zack24
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: Zack24

Re: [Domitius] Vladimir_F-ing_Putin - Perma

Post by Zack24 » #569758

I was the one who got attacked in this ban appeal and the thing that happened was that they pulled a dying person named alison into the mourge and trying to put their dying body in there. Earlier in the round alison shocked me with a defib and shot me with a fake practice lazer gun as a joke. Obviously i told him no and took the body away from him. He obviously tried to stop me so i shoved him down and slipped him under a shower. while i was injecting healing chemicals into alison and putting them in stasis he stands up and shoots me with a lethal injection syringe gun.

ATTACK: Vladimir_F-ing_Putin/(Caveman Johnson) has shot Zack24/(Nial Iwakura) with the lethal injection syringe REAGENTS:Plasma (15)Formaldehyde (15)Cyanide (10)Fluorosulfuric acid (10) (NEWHP: 51.5) (Medbay Central (149, 113, 4))
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... attack.txt

These are the logs and at the time there was another person shooting us both with a laser gun. Looking at the logs i was keeping him down by shoving him every time he stood up but i don't see why he even shot me with a lethal injection without me even wearing syndicate armor or any sec gear on me since i was just a roboticist making a chemical factory for medical.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #569767

Fair enough my dude, quite a bit of time has passed. Thanks for coming to the forums and explaining yourself, ban is lifted.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #569768

Gonna update the note as well to better cover the incident, should be updated later tonight but I didn't want to delay you anymore.

Godspeed and welcome back!
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #570093

if you are posting logs please be sure to abide by https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 44#p261483

this includes not editing the line (in this case removing the timestamp).
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current