Appeals which have been closed.
AshTheGuy

[Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta

Post by AshTheGuy » #570978

BYOND account: AshTheGuy
Character name: Danny Dreamerson
Ban type: Perma ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Come back after you read the rules and decide to not be a troll. specifically was spamming chat with IC Chat with "(F)" Danny Dreamerson whispers, "OOC:i now is occ but fucking it's already overstatement. I got 4 minutes for fucking innocence. Johnny Rose learn to play idiot. fucking 3 flashbang it's cell, beating to criticism as I lay in bed., flashing for nothing. you fucking heard about what we call space law. You can't fucking fuck people for no reason. And fucking like a fuck shoot at the medbay. And the fucking rest of the shitsec who looked at it and did nothing and stole my tools and I'm fucking done with this server. Security that round was absolute ass. It's no wonder they get called shitcurity all the time if that's the way they play all the fucking time. I was doing my fucking job as an Engi, so why the hell does this shitmin "@Samuu3☆ " have to feel the right to wave his massive fucking admin cock around by bwoinking me for killing that fucking clown? That fucker kept slipping me with banana peels so I robusted his ass. Honestly, this server fucking sucks. I'm never hopping on this shit again. Bye.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-24
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 142707
Your side of the story: So what happend, i kept Spamming fulp copy pasta, wich was really tasteless, it was entirely my fault, Tought admins we're a bit lax with rules, but i REALLY crossed the red lines.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have spent some days to think about what i did, and it was a really shit thing to do. i think that the permaban was a bit harsh. i would be thankful if you could lift or shorten the ban
References of good conduct: N/A
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Delaron]AshTheGuy-Perma banned for spamming copy pasta

Post by Vekter » #570983

For future reference, your posts were going through, but your BYOND key isn't authenticated to the servers, so they were waiting for approval.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #571207

Was this on Sybil and not Terry?

Can you please explain why you thought the IC chat was the place to copy pasta? We are a touch more lax if its OOC chat but you were even overboard there.

The perm ban was because you disconnected before I could PM you about it.

It's been a week so if you can identify what drove you to that decision I'm willing to lift ban as time served.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
AshTheGuy

Post by AshTheGuy » #571220

delaron wrote:Was this on Sybil and not Terry?

Can you please explain why you thought the IC chat was the place to copy pasta? We are a touch more lax if its OOC chat but you were even overboard there.

The perm ban was because you disconnected before I could PM you about it.

It's been a week so if you can identify what drove you to that decision I'm willing to lift ban as time served.
i tought it was fine to Shitpost in IC chat since most players dont really mind it. Didnt really think that admins would get annoyed or something, but i really crossed the lines when i kept spamming it non-stop
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #571256

The major thing was using the IC channel to copy pasta spam OOC content mid round. It was a shit thing to do like you said but it also made little sense to why or to what purpose you were doing it.

That said you served your time, the ban was not meant to be a true perm ban but simply a way to have you come to the forum to explain, justify or apologize for the behavior and you have done so.

Ban lifted.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.