Appeals which have been closed.
MoonTruther

darkgenerallord - moontruther - perma ban appeal

Post by MoonTruther » #571570

b]BYOND account:[/b] MoonTruther
Character name: No idea
Ban type: Server/Role sever
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Extremely blatant lying in ahelps about trying to disarm a bomb but actually throwing it at a crowd, your history is very poor as well. You are not wanted here.
Time ban was placed: 4-17-2018
Server you were playing on when banned: no idea
Round ID in which ban was placed: no idea
Your side of the story: Okay, so, i joined beyond, on Mar 7 2018 - and i was banned on 4-17-2018 - less than two months of playing SS13. i very vaguely remember what happened, but based off my old ban appeals, apparently i grabbed a bomb that somebody threw, or dropped, armed it, and threw it back to the floor.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i was new to the game, thought i was being a hero, but i actually just ended up bombing the shuttle.
References of good conduct: i have not played citadel (yes the furry one) recently, but i was playing it quite a bit after my ban I also played on a few, now dead, severs. SCP13, that one startrek~ish sever (Not NSV13) and persistence station.

edit: I've also played CM, and baystation13 - while my notes arent perfect on these severs, and I've been banned at least once from a couple of the severs, they more or less show that I've been improving.
Last edited by MoonTruther on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoonTruther

Re: darkgenerallord - moontruther - perma ban appeal

Post by MoonTruther » #572001

bump. its been several days.
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #572271

I'm willing to unban you, but I'll need to ask the other servers you've been playing on. Is there any in particular that you believe would vouch for you as a good player?
MoonTruther

Post by MoonTruther » #572276

Darkgenerallord wrote:I'm willing to unban you, but I'll need to ask the other servers you've been playing on. Is there any in particular that you believe would vouch for you as a good player?
-CM (again haven't played recently, but i did behave for the most part there, got banned from one role, the CL.)
-Discordia (Yet again, haven't played recently but i don't think i ever got a ban, during my time there. And if i remember correctly, i played quite a bit there.)
-Sojourn13
Darkgenerallord
Byond Username: Darkgenerallord

Post by Darkgenerallord » #572628

I'm willing to unban you, but on a month probation.

Any ban will be escalated back into a permaban, notes are on a case to case basis.

Are you okay with that?
MoonTruther

Post by MoonTruther » #572634

Darkgenerallord wrote:I'm willing to unban you, but on a month probation.

Any ban will be escalated back into a permaban, notes are on a case to case basis.

Are you okay with that?
That works with me! Thanks
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #572887

DGL wanted me to let you know you're unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you