[Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

[Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Post by tinodrima7020 » #571845

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: Cherry Doughnut/Sauswich#1155
Banning admin (if known): Nervere
Time ban was placed (approximate): 1 1/2 year ago or more. I dunno. I forgot.
Your side of the story: Harassed an admin, by talking about Morto's age and gender to someone else within the Discord and relating it to her questionable choices as an admin. I have never DMed Morto nor did I say anything explicitly, or overbearingly, rude. I did not launch constant attacks on her character in any shape or form and anything related to her was in the Discord, to someone else. The image is what led to my ban.

I mean unless someone can provide examples of my constant harassment and attacks, I would love to see because the only thing I distinctly remember saying is "She's (age) and a (gender)? That explains her decisionmaking..."

My harassment in-game included memeing at her light-heartedly with the current flavor of the situation in OOC, but to my knowledge, it was never anything mean-spirited and consisted of talking about banbots or something.

Again, I am sorry for any of my harassment or construed as harassment which I am not going to specify since literally anything can be seen as harassment nowadays, but anyways I am sorry and never meant to cause a deterioration in anyone's mental state, emotional state, <x> state, etc. I just want to join the Discord so I can look at memes and see the next hot garbage updates coming to /tg/

I am SORRY for my HARRASSMENT and anything alleged as HARASSMENT

Thanks.

EDIT: Updated for the palate of our kind overlords.
Last edited by tinodrima7020 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Nervere] Discord Ban Appeal

Post by Domitius » #572123

As it stands I will be denying this appeal.

The reason you were banned for, harassment, was quite serious and I feel your appeal is quite disingenuous with respect to that. Please update it with a serious attempt.
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #572124

Hope this clears it up.

Thanks
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #572127

I genuinely appreciate your updated ban appeal, thank you for that.

The ban was escalation to a previous warning you had which you then evaded with an alt a couple hours after the incident(It was caught immediately though). I do believe though that considerable time has passed and even if your appeal had to be poked at I do believe it is genuine. I will be lifting the ban and I expect not to see you repeating anything that caused this to happen again in the first place.

Welcome back.
tinodrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #572149

Very cool. Thank you Dominus.