Galdar02
Byond Username: Galdar02

[JusticeGoat] Galdar02 - Ghost Role Ban

Post by Galdar02 » #572026

BYOND Account: Galdar02

Character Name: Legionnaire

Ban type: Ghost Roles

Ban length: Three (3) Weeks

Ban reason: Took control of a legionnaire after being laz injected was told by the owner not to murder, proceeds to put everyone in crit leading to their deaths due to blob.

Time of ban: 8/9/20 - like ten minutes ago from the ban to me post the appeal now

Server when banned: Manuel

Round ID: 143884

My side of the story: i was a loyal legionnaire brought stationside and master told me not to kill anybody, i did go around ramming into people (i HONESTLY didn't know i was doing as much damage as i was actually doing). Me charging around in medbay MAY have interrupted things ultimately resulting in a blobs win

Why i think i should be unbanned: i genuinely didn't know i was doing any significant damage doing what i was doing, i'll definitely be more careful if i ever get something like the legionnaire again.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: [JusticeGoat] Galdar02 - Ghost Role Ban

Post by JusticeGoat » #572032

Seeing that you have 800+ hours here and it has been almost a year since any admin has spoken to you. I would be alright with lowering your ban length to 6 days. While you may have not known that your attack harmed the crew, it still affected a lot of people, please take this time to reflect on future behavior.
Galdar02

Post by Galdar02 » #572035

Thank you, to be honest i almost thank you for the Bwoink. I would not have even known i was fucking things as badly as i was had it just happened and passed
Galdar02

Post by Galdar02 » #572036

and it has been almost a year since any admin has spoken to you.
Has it really been that long? Have i been playing THAT long!?