Appeals which have been closed.
killermankey

[Delaron] Robert Mcsteal - Cmd Job ban

Post by killermankey » #572630

BYOND account: Killermankey

Character name: Robert Mcsteal

Ban type: Job banned from all command staff

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason:Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer permanently - wanton murder as Captain with no reason observed. Disconnected before providing context. Please go to the forums and appeal this ban and explain your actions.

Time ban was placed: 2020-08-14 23:55:53

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: was unable to find it

Your side of the story: So I already wrote a long story about the round and what happened in my eyes but when I went to submit the post it didn't ever submit so Im going to do a shortened version. I late joined as cap before the 10 min mark. I found bridge destroyed from B&E I purged AI. I found mime with my shit. I killed him for treason as there was not security on. I found a cargo tech that had a gun I forgot most of what happened except I killed him too. By that point AI called shuttle. While I was going over a clown starting harrasing me which I chased him to emg shuttle and critted him with doctors nearby. When shuttle had launched I located a person who earlier in the round claimed that I supported ERP and did a bunch of other shit. On top of which was steal the spare if I remember right. I atempted to kill him for treason but got grouped up on and killed.When I died I left about 5-20 seconds after. I never got an admin message asking for what I did

Why you think you should be unbanned: I totaly agree I should be job banned from captain. I have no clue what I am doing on that class and I shouldnt have selected it. But I dont want to be job banned from all the other department heads because of my stupidity in a job 12AM (for me) I'm not this much of a shitter as RD or CMO which are the 2 heads I have the hours in to have unlocked. What I am begging of is that you take my slip up as an accident and give me a less sever punishment.
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: [Delaron] Robert Mcsteal - Cmd Job ban

Post by delaron » #572735

It was a crazy round and I can relate to being the only thing between order and chaos. I will lift the command staff ban and leave the Captain ban as a week ban (ending on the 21st). You had a total of 6 murders/executions and some as you explain were valid.

Thanks for being up front and honest. When the station is as far gone as you witnessed I suggest for your own sanity to be less Judge Dredd and more WTF Fred. Use the opportunity to What the fuck and bitch and moan on the radio. Can be fun to play up the clueless captain. Also prevents the murderboner rage one feels when trying to regain station control.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.