Brille65
Byond Username: Brille65

[Nervere] Brille65 - Perm-Ban-appeal

Post by Brille65 » #572653

BYOND account: Brille65
Character name: Benjamin Hawkeye Pierce
Ban type: Server/Role Serverban-Perm ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "On Round 109654, killed a scientist and (maybe?) the clown for defending against an intruder in science. Later, carded the AI without authorization and was executed by security and the captain. Was talking about their conflict with the captain mid-round in OOC. The constant rulebreaking from you, respecially regarding rule and escalation, has not seen any improvement, so it is my opinion that our community is better off without you"
Time ban was placed: 2019-05-31 21:40:15
Server you were playing on when banned: I think it was Sybil but i can't remember, - sorry.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 109654
Your side of the story: Hello. So, over an year passed so i am allowed to make an unban-appeal... While its true that i was salty in OOC and Ick-ock'd its still not true that i carded the AI. As far as i remember i was about to check the Laws from the AI (I was the Research Director at this point so thats kinda my job especially when people yell left and right *AI MALF* ) but got stopped at the door step of the AI from the Captain where he just killed me, if i remember correct. I cannot recall it 100% exactly anymore but i am pretty sure that no scientist died from my hand this shift? I think i tried to forceborg the clown back then because he tresspassed... Yes that was hard overescalating... Sorry for that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I would like to play on TG-Station again over a year especially if half of the ban reason is simply not true. Thank you for your time.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [Nervere] Brille65 - Perm-Ban-appeal

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #572672

You built quite a reputation for yourself during the short time you played with us. Given your frankly toxic conduct during that time, I'm not inclined to lift this ban without a emphatic vouch from another server.

Have you managed to keep your nose clean on any other servers during the past year?
Brille65
Byond Username: Brille65

Post by Brille65 » #572686

Probably not because on one Server its a perm-ban-worth to build a Chem Dispenser in Robotics
And on others you get hated by the community if interpret the "M" in MRP was Medium Roleplay and not MinimalRolePlay.
Also given that this its been over a year and half of the ban reason is wrong... Well.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #573618

Having heard less than flattering things from both Beestation and Yogs regarding your conduct there, I'm afraid we're going to have to deny your appeal.

Good luck in your future endeavors.