Azeric
I dont remember my character name, since I use random
metacoms
perma
Ban reason:Metacomunications with Wemic82 disconnected when being bwoinked
Time ban was placed: 2020-08-29 17:57:38
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil I think
Round ID in which ban was placed: 145283
Your side of the story: I was a changeling, and I was in a discord call with wemic, and I had murdured a dude in front of him and he didnt care, so I suppose it might have been obvious. I then tried to change into the dude to hide, and went and eventually told a dude I was a ling, then suicided. I then got bwoinked by the admin and we talked for a sec, meanwhile wemic was badgering me to play a differant game with him. I then hopped off to satisfy wemic, and was worried for the next like 2 hours. Just now, I tried to get on and, unsuprisingly, was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I tried to finish up the convo quickly, ending with a "Sorry, I wont do it again." and leaving quickly so I could play with wemic. It was my first time hearing of the discord rule. I know it seems like an excuse, but I've been half asleep all day cause I got literally no sleep last night. Anyway, if I get unbanned, I promise, on my word it wont happen again, and if it does you can perma me with the innability to appeal.
[b]References of good conduct: I didnt play on any other servers while banned, cause I was playing with Wemic on a differant game and soon after he had to go afk and he is still afk now, as I am writing this.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: Naloak, Azeric

Post by Naloac » #574607

https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules read these. ill unban you but your friend stays banned. Dont do something like this again or you will stay perma banned.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032