Appeals which have been closed.
DISABLED_DAMIEN2010

{TheMidnightRose} DISABLED_DAMIEN2009 - Fluff Texterino

Post by DISABLED_DAMIEN2010 » #575454

BYOND account: DISABLED_DAMIEN2009
Character name: UNKNOWN
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Constantly talking about pedophilia and incest in OOC.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-03 03:39:53
Server you were playing on when banned: BOTH
Round ID in which ban was placed: 141013
Your side of the story: I made a couple jokes on OOC, first on one server, I think I said:
Spoiler:
my parents grounded me cuz they found out about the time i put benadryl in my sister's juice and when she passed out i took her off her wheelchair and into the tub and put my fingers in her lol. when she called for help in the morning i told her her treat for being such a good girl was that she could smell my "breakfast fingers" :smile:
Then, on the other server, I said something like:
Spoiler:
lol if i had some 15 year old twink trying to suck my dick i dont think i would be able to say no either o_o
, in reference to the smash community's recent (at the time) bombshell allegation of Nairo having sex with an underage Zackray.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, what I said wasn't cool at all. I didn't think that it was against the rules at the time, but when I was banned, I thought that it was fair enough. What I said definitely wasn't cool, and I absolutely don't blame you guys for banning me for that behavior. I didn't think, though, at the time, that anything said was bannable if it was said OOC. I thought that /tg/station was the one server where stuff like that was allowed. Honestly, it really shouldn't be overlooked. What I said was some pretty shitty stuff, but, at the time, I thought I was being funny and edgy. I wasn't aware of any rules that I had broken, but either way, what I said isn't really acceptable. Especially the shit that I said in regards to Zackray.

Thanks.
TheMidnghtRose
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Re: {TheMidnightRose} DISABLED_DAMIEN2009 - Fluff Texterino

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #575516

Have you played on any other servers since your banning from ours? If not I am going to say no and ask you come back in six months with a referral from another server.
Emerald Gleaner -/Roboticist/Replica AI Series
DISABLED_DAMIEN2010

Post by DISABLED_DAMIEN2010 » #575548

TheMidnghtRose wrote:Have you played on any other servers since your banning from ours? If not I am going to say no and ask you come back in six months with a referral from another server.
no, the ruleset in every other server blows

was what I did really bad enough to warrant a permanent ban from the server? just making stupid jokes in OOC? IMO this doesn't seem like enough of a transgression to warrant anything past a two week ban
TheMidnghtRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #575704

Since you have stated you have not played on any other servers since the initial perma ban. I am going to have to say no. Mostly due to you doing this on multiple servers and I managed to grab you on either the second or third server you had hopped to.

Please try Yogstation or Beestation and get a referral from one of those and reappeal in six months. Both those stations have similar rules to us. With Yog being slightly more strict in some ways and Bee being slightly less strict in some ways.
DISABLED_DAMIEN2010

Post by DISABLED_DAMIEN2010 » #575808

TheMidnghtRose wrote:Since you have stated you have not played on any other servers since the initial perma ban. I am going to have to say no. Mostly due to you doing this on multiple servers and I managed to grab you on either the second or third server you had hopped to.

Please try Yogstation or Beestation and get a referral from one of those and reappeal in six months. Both those stations have similar rules to us. With Yog being slightly more strict in some ways and Bee being slightly less strict in some ways.
i've been playing on CEV Eris for a bit, a ss13 server with a vastly different playstyle than other servers
would that one be okay to get a referral on?
DISABLED_DAMIEN2010

Post by DISABLED_DAMIEN2010 » #575809

also, i'd like to get a headmin's opinion on this if that's alright. i don't think what i did was permaban worthy, and i'd like to see where in the ruleset i made such an egregious error to justify a permanent ban from the server.
thanks!
TheMidnghtRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #575812

If you can come back in six months with a referral from there, that would work. I only referenced Beestation and Yogstation specifically due to the similarities in rulesets and game content they have.
DISABLED_DAMIEN2010

Post by DISABLED_DAMIEN2010 » #575815

TheMidnghtRose wrote:If you can come back in six months with a referral from there, that would work. I only referenced Beestation and Yogstation specifically due to the similarities in rulesets and game content they have.
i don't think what i did warrants a 6 month ban, and i'd like a headmin's decision regarding this ban if that's possible.
TheMidnghtRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #575904

The Headmins will likely look over this soon and give you your answer. They are however busy so this could be open up to a week.
i don't think what i did warrants a 6 month ban
This is not a six month ban. This is a permanent ban that can be lifted if in six months, you can provide a reference from at least one other server, CEV Eris, Yog, Bee, Goon, Paradise, Bay, CM, TGCM, World.
There might be a few others I missed but those are generally the ones most people play on when one thinks of SS13. Though I have not played on CEV Eris or World. I have tried all the others and play a bit on Yog and Bee when ping permits.

The point of me saying you can come back in six months with the referral is otherwise you will have to wait a year to appeal a permaban. Instead of that, you can come back in the six months specified to generate a history on one of the servers above that way, when asked, you can either point us in the direction of admins that have interacted with you on said servers, or we can look through public note/ban databases to see your history.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #576608

Appeal denied, we've received evidence you attempted to pay an admin on another server to give you a vouch. I recommend for any future appeal you don't do this, and any potential future reference is going to be well scrutinized.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Denied.
Domitius: Denied.
Naloac : Denied.