BYOND account: J515
Character name: N/A
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://prnt.sc/uhrism
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-03
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 44060
Your side of the story: I was in a bad place at the time so i decided to request a server ban then i told the banning admin about my issues which they took it the wrong way and thought i was guilt tripping them
Why you think you should be unbanned: Well about 10 months has passed since my ban ive become 18, I'd like to think ive gotten more mature and more stable, and i want to be the best player i can be without making any mistakes
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [Naloac, Hulkmania] J515 - Player Requested ban/Guilt-tripping admin

Post by MortoSasye » #576407

Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
J515(NEW)

Post by J515(NEW) » #576412

Yeah i know and i can post a new appeal since time has passed
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #576417

Technically not a year has passed, which is our standard limitation on appealing permanent bans.

I'm highly interested to know if you have played for any other servers during the interim, and if so please let me know. I'm going to let you know right off the bat that I still don't appreciate how you handled the situation. I appreciate that you're telling me that you've become more stable and that you've grown, but the original incident was serious enough that Naloac didn't even feel comfortable approaching the ban appeal, never mind the things that went on leading up to it.

This isn't a typical ban given the circumstances around it, and I'm willing to hear your case, but without strong evidence that you've had good conduct on another server I'm not feeling particularly good about it.
J515(NEW)

Post by J515(NEW) » #576426

yeah im never getting unbanned haha i have less shitter attitude but i do plasma fire the odd time one of my more recent bans was blowing up mining atmos then stealing the caps ID fix mining atmos, as an atmos tech then when questioned about i said fuck off, not cause i didnt like being questioned but cause of the admin who questioned me, how poorly he treated me in the past, so yeahhhhh
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #576430

You also evaded all attempts by that admin to block you, and included threats of self-harm upon the idea of not getting banned. This response has proven to me the idea of you becoming more mature held up for all of the two minutes it took you to type your original post, and has since fallen apart.

This appeal is denied, barring headmin overturn.