Appeals which have been closed.
Felix_Marshall

[Shad0k] Felix_Null - evaded a day ban

Post by Felix_Marshall » #576528

BYOND account: Felix_Null
Character name: Maxwell Judge
Ban type: permanent ban.
Ban length: Permanent.
Ban reason: Relatively new player, evaed a day ban on Felixmarshall. Didn't intend to grief. Please appeal on the forums.
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-28 20:59:48
Server you were playing on when banned: Can't remember...
Round ID in which ban was placed: 138223
Your side of the story: Just wanted to play, and get the fair permanent ban for evading.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand all my mistakes and ready to play on the server, i can show that i can play and follow the server rules.
References of good conduct: I have read the rules, watch other playing, understand the game.
Shad0k
Byond Username: Shad0k

Re: [Shad0k] Felix_Null - evaded a day ban

Post by Shad0k » #577385

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late reply. I've been inactive lately, I wasn't expecting an appeal. (Thanks for pinging me Dorsidwarf)

Your original ban was for bombing the shuttle early, I don't think it was done with the intent to ruin the round or grief, you were just a few seconds away from the end of round grief. Evading is serious however, but it's been months, I see no reason to uphold this ban.
I'll unban Felix_Null. Let us know if you want to play on another account instead, but please stick to a single account from now on. Thanks for appealing!
Felix_Marshall

Post by Felix_Marshall » #577583

Thanks.
I already thought no one will check this appeal.
Now my only byond account is "Felix_Marshall", please unban this account too... I was stupid when tried to evade ban, now i just want to play, follow server rules, and have fun.
Shad0k
Byond Username: Shad0k

Post by Shad0k » #577752

This account is already unbanned, have you tried connecting? Is there a problem?

I should have mentionned that your account Felix_Marshall wasn't banned in the first place. The ban was on Felix_Null and associated IPs, now that it's lifted you should be able to play on any account.
Felix_Marshall

Post by Felix_Marshall » #577953

Oh, i see, thanks for unban.