BYOND account: Artilljerist
Character name: Darius Schofield
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 8:06:09
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry I guess
Round ID in which ban was placed: 46675
Your side of the story: I quarreled with my HOS who twice threw me into disposal unit and mocked me, closing way to the security console. He thought that I would be working with the assistant whom we had previously beaten in crit. As a result, when I explained that I needed to go to the console, he fired me for overbatoning that assistant.

If I'm not mistaken, someone else beat this assistant too. I tried to get revenge on him in the same round, but I died. All this time, I had no idea that this was our HoS, because he didn't have a holographic ID badge and he was dressed in random clothes, I recognized him only when he fired me.

Same time in my area, electricity was cut off and I could not end the conversation. When I tried to connect the server again, I saw this reason for the ban. It has nothing to do with what happened.
Why you think you should be unbanned: From the words of Fatal1X, this problem has already been solved in IC way. And I'm not Miloshevich447.
References of good conduct: I gave coffee to the cell prisoner once in a shift.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] Artilljerist - permaban

Post by Fatal » #576737

Right, for some reason you are getting caught up in someone else's ban, that issue should be resolved now, try connecting whenever

As for the round in question, I did give you a note after you disconnected:

In a confusing round, was demoted from security, came back and attacked the HOS for this later on, if you get demoted validly, you shouldn't try and attack the person who demoted you please

This is due to you having a previous security job ban and for what we discussed in the ticket, you can of course appeal the note if you feel it was unfair or does not accurately represent what happened
artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

Re: [FatalX1] Artilljerist - permaban

Post by artilljeristus » #576738

Got it, will try not to make troubles anymore, thanks.