Maxoesss
Byond Username: Maxoesss

[Beesting12] Maxoesss - Permanently banned 14 months ago

Post by Maxoesss » #577979

BYOND account: Maxoesss

Character name: Don't remember

Ban type: Server

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: As warden, randomly killed some people. Did not respond to ahelps and suicided/logged in admin prison.

Time ban was placed: 2019-07-28 17:28:23 round ID 114431

Server you were playing on when banned: Not sure, might have been Terry or Basil

Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID 114431

Your side of the story: Pretty sure I was just being a shitter. I was somewhat 'new' still and went on a murderbone as warden for shits and giggles. Subsequently got permabanned, which was justified.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been more than a year now. I've played on other servers and really don't have the intention to repeat the same act. Also have been asked to join a team for the TG toolbox charity contest, which seems fun and for a good cause.

References of good conduct: I've mostly played on Beestation. Also frequented Goon, hippie and sometimes TGCM.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Beesting12] Maxoesss - Permanently banned 14 months ago

Post by BeeSting12 » #578014

Don’t currently have access to a computer but I will ask someone to unban you. Thanks for appealing and have fun!
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Beesting12] Maxoesss - Permanently banned 14 months ago

Post by BeeSting12 » #578019

Vekter unbanned you, please contact one of us if you still have issues connecting. This will be resolved in 24 hours.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?