error4656
Byond Username: Error4656

Dr.Aura - Error4656 - Banned for being an immature idiot a year ago

Post by error4656 » #578208

BYOND account: Error4656
Character name: Jacob Altmann
Ban type:Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Error4656) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Murder of AI as non-antag, aggravated by extensive note history. You'll be welcome back when you figure out how to better adhere to the rules and appeal this on the forums. This ban (BanID #42924) was applied by Dr.Aura on 2019-09-06 01:36:02 during round ID 117923. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2019-09-06 01:36:02
Server you were playing on when banned: Not stated/Remembered
Round ID in which ban was placed: 117923
Your side of the story: I was acting immature
Why you think you should be unbanned: After this ban I started to lose interest in the game not playing it as often till eventually losing complete interest in the game, till about recently when I started to regain interest in the game so I decided to play again, over the past year I matured, when I tried to to connect into the server but then realized I was banned, I read the ban report and started to go over and regret the actions I did to land me in this situation. The reason I think I should be unbanned is that I have let time past and that I have matured and am willing to follow the rules to the best of my ability
Dr. Aura
Byond Username: Dr. Aura

Re: Dr.Aura - Error4656 - Banned for being an immature idiot a year ago

Post by Dr. Aura » #578209

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Seeing as you yourself have said that around the time this ban was placed you were losing interest in the game, until recently, I will assume that you do not have enough playtime on a different server to make them willing to vouch for your behavior on your behalf. Given that the only instance of change we have is your admission which may have been made on false pretenses, I will be willing to allow you back into the server on terms similar to that of a probationary period:

1) You will re-familiarize yourself with the server rules, accounting for recent changes and to ensure your understanding of them from this point forward while playing,
2) You will accept that during the duration of your probationary period that your conduct and adherence to the rules will be more heavily scrutinized than that of another player,
3) Should any or all of these terms be breached, the ban may be reapplied and your future appeals may be dismissed without recourse,
4) You will accept these terms, in totality, by affirming them with a reply to this post

Once you have agreed to the terms, the ban will be lifted and the appeal can be considered approved.
Image Image
KNIGHT-COMMANDER OF THE ORDOM OF THE SHORT REPLY
error4656
Byond Username: Error4656

Post by error4656 » #578211

I can agree on those terms
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #578938

Unbanned on behalf of Dr Aura.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.