Appeals which have been closed.
boompow49

[<Armhulenn>] Boompow49 - Fluff text

Post by boompow49 » #578543

BYOND account: Boompow49
Character name: i cannot recall the name. time of ban 2020-07-31
Ban type: perma on all servers
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: metacommunications with Funnyfortniteman69 and I Hate Geese.
Time ban was placed: time of ban 2020-07-31
Round ID in which ban was placed: banID #48868
Your side of the story: i was new to the game my friends helped me out through metacomming, i know now we should have talked with the admins beforehand and that does not excuse the length it went on for,
at the time (until close to then end) i didnt really know it was bad, again no excuse. It was my first server and i loved every second of it, but i fucked up bad.
Why you think you should be unbanned: honestly i probably wont get unbanned but i have to try i loved tg so much and yet i fucked it up so bad, but me and the two others have gone to different servers (yog and fulp) and i went to bee i have a bit over 100 hours i think, i have improved in the game alot since last playing on tg and will not fuck it up if given another chance, me and the other two have not played on the same server in a very long time, both do not plan on apealing, but again i just have to try. Tg was and still is my favorite server i have played on and once more will absolutely NOT fuck it up if given a chance. this was my first tg ban.
References of good conduct: 100 hours on beestation
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [<Armhulenn>] Boompow49 - Fluff text

Post by Armhulen » #578549

Mistakes were made indeed, you obviously see that, and your friends don't plan on coming back which eliminates any risk here of doing it again, unbanning seems to be perfectly fine.

Since I'm dropping a pretty early ban lift your friends probably shouldn't try appealing for much longer, and I best not catch you again!