sergeirocks100
Byond Username: Sergeirocks100

Sergeirocks100, Vekter, blood brother ban

Post by sergeirocks100 » #578645

BYOND account: sergeirocks100
Character name: Indochina Dafoe
Ban type: Blood Brother
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Blood Brother permanently - Outed his fellow BB because he had BB disabled. Here, now you can't get it anymore.
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-03 10:00:01
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed:
Your side of the story: I, about 3 months ago, stupidly, snitched on my own blood brother because i ended up as a blood brother with all antagonist roles disabled. Vekter banned me from blood brother and said that i could get the ban lifted on request, i also received a week long ban from team antagonist roles, but it has long since expired and it isn't revelant to this post.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been about 3 months, i feel bad about the whole situation, and Vekter said i could lift the ban upon request.
References of good conduct:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Sergeirocks100, Vekter, blood brother ban

Post by Vekter » #578646

Yeah, I reckon you get that what you did wasn't cool, so I'll lift it.

E: Unbanned, don't do it again. <3
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you