[NOTE] [Doctor Brutality] Artilljerist

Appeals which have been closed.
artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

[NOTE] [Doctor Brutality] Artilljerist

Post by artilljeristus » #578869

BYOND account: Artilljerist
Character name: Ayy Mao
The note itself: Banned from Roles: Appearance for 1 week - Asked to change their name from Ayy Mao, didn't.
Time note was placed: 17:01:00
Round ID in which note was placed: 148099
Your side of the story: I was banned because I didn't listen the admins, when they asked to change my name. It's not true. I changed it, but after the roundstart nothing changed.
Why do you think it should be removed/reworded: I explained what was the matter, but they ignored me, and for that much I think this note is superfluous due to technical problems.
AIIA
TGMC Lead
Byond Username: AIIA

Re: [NOTE] [Doctor Brutality] Artilljerist

Post by AIIA » #578874

This was posted in the TGMC appeals. Doctor Brutality isn't staff there, so I've moved it to the proper section.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [NOTE] [Doctor Brutality] Artilljerist

Post by pugie » #578880

Thanks moff

Normally I'd give a player the slight of doubt for this kind of thing, but let me list all your notes within a month:
Spoiler:
  • 2020-10-11 13:59:20 Asked to change name from Ayy Mao.
  • 2020-10-09 20:29:12 Artilljerist/(Bardrone) "pinches xeno vagina with its robotic hand with wizzling sound" never do something like this again
  • 2020-10-09 19:59:17 Getting excessive on the racism, messaged centcomm with "we need a deathsquad so we can kill all the bad black people on the station this is like massachousets here", yeah, mega not cool, this is the only note you are going to get about this behaviour
  • 2020-10-05 16:49:03 New to virology, infected people with slightly dangerous blinding virus named Assblast USA. Agreed not to do that.
  • 2020-09-21 10:33:07 Killed the Captain for suspecting they're a cultist, after the captain tried to arrest him for minor IC escalation. Tried to revive the captain for a long period after and was understanding in ahelp.
  • 2020-09-18 16:27:19 "OOC: Artilljerist: These wizards are OP, nerf em please." Please dont refer to the current round in OOC
  • 2020-09-17 18:20:57 In a confusing round, was demoted from security, came back and attacked the HOS for this later on, if you get demoted validly, you shouldn't try and attack the person who demoted you please
  • 2020-09-15 22:03:06 Has been asked to be mindful about the "no bigotry" rule. Made a captain's announcement that was inappropriate.There is no racism in 2560, just species-ism. Please keep this commentary to yourself in the future and not in-game in any capacity.
Suffice to say at this point I think it's reasonable to assume you're not an honest person & you just refused to change your name because it's funny, especially because you had a recent name change (from Darius Schofield to Ayy Mao) so I'm gonna deny this...