Character name: Kurisu makise
Ban type: all tg servers removal
Ban length: 1 year (until 18)
Ban reason: Banned until turned 18
Time ban was place: 2020-06-29
Round ID: 140731
Your side of the story: was 17
banning admin: FloranOtten
Why you think you should be unbanned/why you think you should be unbanned: I have been banned for 4 months and i believe i have a bad reputation on space station, but i have changed alot and since my 18th birthday a week ago i have decided to revisit the game. To be completely honest i've matured alot and i understand if you dont wanna let me on your server again definetely because of the dumb stuff i've done but please give me another chance to be able to play this again
Last edited by Coconutwarrior97 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added banning admin's name to the subject line.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Appeal for year long ban

Post by Vekter » #579227

Banning admin was FloranOtten.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: [FloranOtten] Appeal for year long ban

Post by FloranOtten » #579763

Denied.

Weird how your 18th birthday shifted forward 9 months. Come back when you're actually 18, and understand not to randomkill security.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!