Appeals which have been closed.
Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub

Phobe Stall - Phuzzylodgik

Post by Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub » #579218

BYOND account: BYOND account: Phobe Stall
Character name: Character name at time of ban: Phobe Stall
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc: Server
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc: Permanent
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason. :Flame throwering crew and ban evasion.
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 128051
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.I flamethrowered the crew as a non antagonist and ban evaded as the account Phobe Stall from my banned account ManlyManners
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. : I know what I did was wrong, I take full responsibility for my actions and I do admit. I have nowhere else to go. I feel I have changed though and I have come to love SS13 through my time with the game but I have nowhere to play the game at. I am sorry for commiting Self Antag and breaking the rules. I thought I was just having fun at the time and I didn't realize what I was actually doing. I know how boring it is to sit in between rounds because of a griefer and not be revived because rounds in this game are very long and can take more than 4 hours or more in some cases and I am very sorry to anybody who I caused harm to. I was having fun but at the expense of others and I realize this now and the cruelty of my actions reflect badly on my reputation but I wanna try and fix it. Even if this doesn't get accepted I just want you guys to know I am very sorry for my actions and will think about who I hurt and how much malice and cruelty I have brought upon people. I used to play on other TG based code servers and that is the codebase I have come to recognize and love and I don't want to be banned from everything forever. I am sorry and like I said before take full responsibility for my actions. I just want another chance at this game and I know I have already had many chances with Yogstation, Beestation, all those other servers but I didn't realize what I was getting myself into at the time but I realized that I was never gonna change if I kept this up but by then it was too late. I just hope this will be given some recognition and thought and I am truly sorry. There are no excuses for my actions and everything I said in this ban appeal is not justifying why the ban was wrong, as the ban itself is perfectly fine and I deserve it. But I am truly sorry, this is an apology at most because I don't think this will get accepted given my reputation and actions I have commited. I love Space Station 13 and just want to play the game again. I am so sorry. To the assistants I burned and Phuzzylodgik and any other admins who were involved with me because I know I wasted a lot of your time but I am truly from the bottom of my heart sorry and will never do these things again.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: Phobe Stall - Phuzzylodgik

Post by Thunder11 » #579324

Actual ban reason:
Crew-flamethrowing, ban-evading account of manlymanners.
I wish I could say that it was nice to see you again, but that would be a lie.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub

Post by Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub » #579348

Thunder11 wrote:Actual ban reason:
Crew-flamethrowing, ban-evading account of manlymanners.
I wish I could say that it was nice to see you again, but that would be a lie.
Sorry I couldn't Q&P it for what ever reason but I don't think I modified it to the point of it being untrue.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #580339

Given that:

1. You're appealing using the account you used to evade your original permaban.
2. Your conduct while playing on our servers was, to put it mildly, distressing.
3. Your rap sheets on the other servers throughout the community are just as long.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny this appeal. That being said, your original perma will be a year old come late December.

Re-appeal after the first of the year and I'll likely lift it.