(Shaps) Nuclear01-self defense ban(mostly)

Appeals which have been closed.
Nuclear01

(Shaps) Nuclear01-self defense ban(mostly)

Post by Nuclear01 » #579426

BYOND Account: Nuclear01
Character Name: Occam Malus
Ban Type: All TG station servers
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Random murder of 2 innocent felinid players, started randomly killing innocents when messaged, bad history. Their summary of the situation. Reply PM from Nuclear01/(Occam Malus): I heard the clown was simping for them, so I asked them where he was. To punish him for simping. I shot their scooter. Then they attacked me in the hall below sec and I killed them.
Time ban was placed: 2020-06-30 01:07:48
Server I was playing on when I was banned: Not sure, but I think it was sybil or basil.
Round ID in which ban was placed: ID 140758
My side of the story: This was a while ago so I don't remember every detail, but the only thing I did to these two felinids was shoot their scooter. The scooter was fine before and after I shot their scooter. After this incident I went back to sec. I was leaving sec when they both attacked me at the same time, and they were trying to kill me. I'm not sure if I conveyed that properly to Shaps or maybe he simply didn't care but they were trying to kill me when they attacked me. I was only defending myself at that point. As for me randomly attacking other people, I don't remember this but I will concede that I probably did do that, and for that, I am sorry. However, the two felinid "innocents" that attacked me were not innocent at all.
Why I think I should be unbanned: It's been a pretty long time since I was banned, and I don't think I did anything wrong by killing the two felinids that attacked me with lethal intent. I do apologize for attacking other unrelated people when I was contacted by Shaps. I like TG station, and I would love to be able to play on it again. If unbanned, I will do my best to avoid situations like this one. Thank you.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Re: (Shaps) Nuclear01-self defense ban(mostly)

Post by Shaps-cloud » #579508

Randomly killing people around you when an admin PMs you is the universal sign for "please ban my ass forever", appeal denied pending a good conduct reference from another server
Nuclear01

Post by Nuclear01 » #579512

The best I can do for a good conduct reference is from CM-SS13 and this reference was a decently long time ago. I can't figure out how to get the image in this text box so I'll just copy/paste the vouch and if you want I can send you the actual image of the good conduct reference on Discord. Thanks.

Nuclear01 has got 24 hours of playtime in January with no issues or notes.
A further 2 hours account for the last part of last year
This is CM-SS13
x31stOverlord - Admin Manager
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #579600

24h isn't enough and your fulp history sucks, appeal denied
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.