BYOND Account: JoshsBrother
Character Name: Not sure
Ban type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion
Time of Ban: 2020-10-23 23:47
Server: Sybil
Round ID: 148875
My side: The night before I got banned permanently, I was banned for 2 days on another account in which I was sad about but I understood why it happened. Then shortly after, I made another account or two to see if I could join that way with little faith in the method, and not to my surprise I couldn't join. Then the next day I was apparently still logged into the other account I made and made a last ditch effort to see if I could join back and be magically unbanned thinking I was still logged into the account I was originally banned for 2 days on. It worked I joined and thought it was some kind of miracle, I played a shift or two with my friends before an Admin pulled me aside and talked to me about ban evasion, I thought he was talking about my account that was banned for 2 days on but soon realized I was on the alt account so I played dumb and acted like I had no clue and just went along with what he said. I lied and i'm not sure for what reason, but I regret it and didn't really know I was ban evading since I thought it was just impossible. I'm not saying what I did is justified in any way shape or form, I think I did something very stupid and should've been more patient. I was stupid and lied because I wasn't being smart.

Why should I be unbanned: I don't think I should be unbanned just like that and my ban is gone all I ask is that this account, JoshsBrother isn't permabanned, but maybe just banned for another week I just desperately want to be able to play on TG, my friends will only play on that server and ridicule me for being stupid and getting banned. I have been Playing on Beestation a little bit and haven't gotten myself in trouble. I plan on further reading rules for TG and making sure I can help new players and other players alike have fun.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [Phuzzylogik] JoshsBrother - Ban evasion

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #580924

Thank you for taking the time to make this honest appeal. Seeing as you've done so, I'm willing to lift the ban on "bowey," your original account.

Please review our rules before logging on again and have fun. I hope to see you on our servers soon.