qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

[JusticeGoat] Qfmysteryman23-banned me for saying funny on LRP

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #580464

BYOND account: Qfmysteryman23

Character name: Cleans-His-Ass

Ban type: Role ban

Ban length: 7 days

Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer for 1 week - If you are going to call the escape shuttle pick a real reason, avoid using sexual themes. Round 149157 "Cumalert get your ass ready centcum"

Time ban was placed: 2020-10-27 07:52:23

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 149157

Your side of the story: I have never in my life seen this admin on the server. I never got bwoinked and told that what I said was wrong or anything. JUST A STRAIGHT up ban, and for what? Saying "Cumalert get your ass ready centcum" should not be a bannable offense on a LRP server. I have seen Admins say the same shit as me. also 7 days? 7 fucking days, because I said six words? get off your fucking high horse.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This was a blatant abuse of power, and I want my ban removed and the note removed. How is it fair that some admin who never even goes on the server can come and ban me for something that I have never in my life seen get someone get banned for on Sybil.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: [JusticeGoat] Qfmysteryman23-banned me for saying funny on LRP

Post by JusticeGoat » #580465

I am fed up with the crappy cross server messages going around, your message for the shuttle call was really mindbogglingly dumb and is disruptive to the rest of the servers it gets pushed to. Unless a headmin wants to step in and tell me i'm wrong the note and head ban is staying.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #580494

was the message distruptive because it reached manuel? if so thats a bug of https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/54070 , as manuel and real servers are separated
qfmysteryman23
Byond Username: Qfmysteryman23

Post by qfmysteryman23 » #580527

Oh boo hoo, the felinid metagangs of Manuel saw the word "cum"
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #580530

qfmysteryman23 wrote:Oh boo hoo, the felinid metagangs of Manuel saw the word "cum"
I'm sure every server thought the message was really dumb, its call low role play not no role play I still stand that you should tone down the dumb message(s). The head role will expire, just go play some other job for a while.