[Antonkr] - Padre Gigante - "appeal in a few months"

Appeals which have been closed.
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

[Antonkr] - Padre Gigante - "appeal in a few months"

Post by Big Faggot » #65058

Byond account and character name: floof5467, padre gigante (I think)
Banning admin: antonkr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permaban off sybil and probably basil too
Ban reason and length: "As funny as that was, that's still shit and killed many people. Appeal in a few months."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-12-18 20:19:15
Your side of the story: okay so there was those christmas trees a while back that would spawn neato shit under them. one of them happened to spawn a bag of holding. then an announcement is made saying santas on the station and hes giving shit out. i decided to ask for another bag of holding and then proceeded to do exactly what you expect.
Why you think you should be unbanned: well for one it said to appeal in a few months, i know it's only been a COUPLE months (almost) but still I think it's a pretty solid amount of time. if you think i need more maybe just shorten it from a perma to how many months i should still be banned for or some shit. i didnt think i would actually get a second bag of holding, the other one was right on my back for all to see. my intention wasn't griefing, i wasnt even thinking about shit like that. all i could think was "man this is gonna be so hilarious". when i got the second bag i just couldnt help myself, i figured maybe the punishment wouldnt be as severe because it was an admin giving the stuff out.

well now i know i was wrong about that and im not going to try to pull a fast one like that again you feel me. im a dude who learns his lessons, i havent done anything remotely sexual since that not actually perma erp ban that apparently never happened besides maybe to myself in one of the dorms.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: [Antonkr] - Padre Gigante - "appeal in a few months"

Post by Timbrewolf » #65456

Sounds worth giving you another chance. Cause no trouble. Make me proud.

[APPEAL APPROVED]
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: