[skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I don't get unbanned I will leak the RAMPANT pedophilia in the discord ser

Appeals which have been closed.
Twottle_Birb
Byond Username: Twottle_Birb

[skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I don't get unbanned I will leak the RAMPANT pedophilia in the discord ser

Post by Twottle_Birb » #581333

BYOND account: Twottle_Birb
Character name: Donny Peanuts
Ban type: Game
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: When bwoinked about giving the AI the law "4. Felinids are a threat to humans and must be destroyed." as captain, after being explained it was against the rules said: im not apologising for this one. After a having been warned about OOC in IC and being informed he was getting banned, decided to inform the server over comms: "and banned for a day" "I will be back" "And I will not stop" . Let me preemptively stop you then.
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-04 20:35:19
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133923
Your side of the story: I had made a VERY justified law to the AI after a felinid tried to kill me
Why you think you should be unbanned: I will expose all of you as SERIAL CHILD PREDATORS
Twottle_Birb
Byond Username: Twottle_Birb

Re: [skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I don't get unbanned I will leak the RAMPANT pedophilia in the discord ser

Post by Twottle_Birb » #581334

Think about this very carefully.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [skoglol] Twottle_Birb If I don't get unbanned I will leak the RAMPANT pedophilia in the discord ser

Post by MrStonedOne » #581367

It would be immoral of me to not investigate pedophilia in my discord server, since keeping you is banned is the only way you'll expose it, I guess that's what we'll have to do.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #581376

Just noticed that his last appeal was less than a year ago. Remember to appeal the following year, on the fourth of April.

The last appeal in question: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... le#p553244

Edit: Also, as MSO was the one who handled this appeal, you will prob stay banned as he just stated.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW: