BagelRama
Byond Username: BagelRama

Permabanned by Pumpkin0 for metacomming

Post by BagelRama » #581565

BYOND account:[/b]BagelRama
Character name: Comer Tom
Ban type: Server Wide
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: “Admitted to metacomming with Sonofelice and jollyGreenGiant69. When pressed about it, the stories did not match up. Please reread the rules at https://tgstation13.org/wiki/rules and appeal on the forums if you are going to stop mettacomming.”
Time ban was placed: 05:04:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel

Round ID in which ban was placed: 150332

My side of The story: I was playing manuel when one of my friends told me to flash them to act like a rev leader thought it would be funny so i did. Lets just say that ended with me dieing to a laser scalpel. If you want the FULL ENTIRE ROUND up to that point refer to Jollygreengiants69 posts as they sum it up pretty good.

Why i should be unbanned: I am now very aware of how strict yall are about "metacomming" As this is my first kick/ban worthy offense I dont think it should be a permanent one, but either way it wont happen again. ( In no sort of way have we used our discords to cheat the game as a antag or when being murdered we always kept it too our self. We also are usually doing are own separate things.)
Last edited by BagelRama on Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: "Metacomming

Post by MortoSasye » #581567

Please fix your title, in order to follow the template.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Permabanned by Pumpkin0 for metacomming

Post by Vekter » #581582

Ban was from today, for the record.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Post by Pumpkin0 » #581676

Thanks for making this appeal!

You are correct in saying that this is your first banworthy offense, and you do seem interested to keep playing here if you've made this appeal. Just keep in mind that self-antagging/pretending to be an antagonist like you did by pretending to be a rev is, of course, also against the rules.
I'm willing to reduce your ban to a 3 day ban in order to make sure you've got the picture on our policies and rules, most importantly those on metacommunication and pretending to be an antagonist. I hope to see you playing on the server again soon!
the w
BagelRama
Byond Username: BagelRama

Post by BagelRama » #581682

Thats acceptable and thats a punishment i will take thank you some much I wont let it happen again.