[NamelessFairy] Artilljerist - pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah yeah pussy juice uhmmm yeaaah oh god comi

Appeals which have been closed.
artilljeristus
Byond Username: Artilljerist

[NamelessFairy] Artilljerist - pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah yeah pussy juice uhmmm yeaaah oh god comi

Post by artilljeristus » #581873

BYOND account: Artilljerst
Character name: Jim Beam
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: 150671 - Artilljerist/(Jim Beam) "pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah" You've been told to "never do something like this again" and even then you were warned to not to claim you raped people less than a month ago. You've racked up on considerable number of notes and bans in a short time and there doesn't seem to be an improvement in your behaviour no matter how many times you get warned. I've discussed this with some other admins and we're in agreement that you've done enough to warrant a permanent ban. Feel free to appeal this when you feel you're ready. You were also not online when this agreement was made so if you think theres an issue with it then please appeal on the ban and note will be removed if it suitable.
Time ban was placed: 15:28:35
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 150671
Your side of the story: didn't you're able to miss several non-antag lowpop station griefs and kills when you're not on the server, but you can find the needle in the haystack a day later where the needle is my righteous sentence?
Why you think you should be unbanned: yeah sorry I thought games should be the last stronghold of free speech and it doesn't matter what I saying, because, nobody suffered from me. inb4 that rape story was also a background for my prisoner roundstart btw
References of good conduct: didn't hurt anyone basically, best warden in the world
Fikou
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: [NamelessFairy] Artilljerist - pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah yeah pussy juice uhmmm yeaaah oh god comi

Post by Fikou » #581878

yeah sorry I thought games should be the last stronghold of free speech
have you considered reading the rules of this server?
here's a reminder
8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Re: [NamelessFairy] Artilljerist - pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah yeah pussy juice uhmmm yeaaah oh god comi

Post by NamelessFairy » #581881

I’m glad that you’ve taken the time to open an appeal since it would be admittedly unfair to issue such a severe ban without a chance for conversation. However, what you’ve provided here is less of an appeal and more of a complaint about how the server rules infringe on your free speech. This needs to be made clear, while we are generally quite a relaxed server, we are not your last bastion of complete free speech. There are communities that will accept this but we’re not one of them.

Since I was not able to explain these details in game, Ill detail the two core reasons as to why this ban was issued. The first being this is your rule 8 warning, while this message alone would not in my opinion warrant an immediate permaban, you have been warned about this twice before including a similar case where you were told to never do anything like this again. Overall, it’s clear that you’re not recognizing when your crossing the line. The second issue relates to how poor your record is on this server, within 6 months and little over 100 hours on this server you’ve managed to incur 21 notes and 7 bans and with each month you’ve been here you seem to earn notes at a faster rate. In my eyes this shows a disregard for the warnings you’ve been given, especially as some of these warning are repeats of things you’ve been warned for before.

As for the appeal, this is your chance to try and explain your actions, provide references of improvement from elsewhere or make it clear that your putting the effort into following the rules. The appeal as it stands does none of these. I want to give you as large an opportunity as I can for you to appeal this, as a permanent ban is a very severe issue. For this reason, I want to give you the chance to write a proper appeal with your next response. I’ll also make it clear that a complete removal of this ban will almost certainly not happen, a reduction to a non-permanent ban however is considerably more likely.

If you have any questions about this, I’m happy to respond to those also.
artilljeristus

Post by artilljeristus » #581882

NamelessFairy wrote:I’m glad that you’ve taken the time to open an appeal since it would be admittedly unfair to issue such a severe ban without a chance for conversation. However, what you’ve provided here is less of an appeal and more of a complaint about how the server rules infringe on your free speech. This needs to be made clear, while we are generally quite a relaxed server, we are not your last bastion of complete free speech. There are communities that will accept this but we’re not one of them.

Since I was not able to explain these details in game, Ill detail the two core reasons as to why this ban was issued. The first being this is your rule 8 warning, while this message alone would not in my opinion warrant an immediate permaban, you have been warned about this twice before including a similar case where you were told to never do anything like this again. Overall, it’s clear that you’re not recognizing when your crossing the line. The second issue relates to how poor your record is on this server, within 6 months and little over 100 hours on this server you’ve managed to incur 21 notes and 7 bans and with each month you’ve been here you seem to earn notes at a faster rate. In my eyes this shows a disregard for the warnings you’ve been given, especially as some of these warning are repeats of things you’ve been warned for before.

As for the appeal, this is your chance to try and explain your actions, provide references of improvement from else ware or make it clear that your putting the effort into following the rules. The appeal as it stands does none of these. I want to give you as large an opportunity as I can for you to appeal this, as a permanent ban is a very severe issue. For this reason, I want to give you the chance to write a proper appeal with your next response. I’ll also make it clear that a complete removal of this ban will almost certainly not happen, a reduction to a non-permanent ban however is considerably more likely.

If you have any questions about this, I’m happy to respond to those also.
well, no questions then, and no problems. didn’t even notice how I accumulated 21 notes and 7 bans, in the long perspective its problematic to pay close attention to them, I understood your main remark. have nothing to say about that, you're right.
speaking about "pussy oh oh lick mmmmm yeah", then I was just in a perfect mood and thought it would be quite funny. I was wrong. but as I said earlier, when there is no administrators on the server, much more terrible things happen.
thanks for reply.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #581884

but as I said earlier, when there is no administrators on the server, much more terrible things happen
We have no way of knowing that these things happen if we aren't told that they are. Can you describe what events you're referencing?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
artilljeristus

Post by artilljeristus » #581885

Fikou wrote:
yeah sorry I thought games should be the last stronghold of free speech
have you considered reading the rules of this server?
here's a reminder
8. Erotic/creepy stuff is not allowed.
yeah thank you very much
artilljeristus

Post by artilljeristus » #581886

Vekter wrote:
but as I said earlier, when there is no administrators on the server, much more terrible things happen
We have no way of knowing that these things happen if we aren't told that they are. Can you describe what events you're referencing?
well, I think it won't be a problem to look closely at the logs or take invismin for a long period of time.
generally I speaking about the people that forget about the rules when there are no administrators on the lowpop server early in the morning. like assistant that starts chopping the crew with an esword while chaplain prevents you from shooting that guy by slicing your arm off with the katana from null rod, and at the end of the round it turns out that the chap was not an antag or, when someone delamming SM for fun, or some local HOP gives out an AA for every one guy, that sort of stuff.
NamelessFairy
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: NamelessFairy

Post by NamelessFairy » #581892

artilljeristus wrote: well, I think it won't be a problem to look closely at the logs or take invismin for a long period of time.
generally I speaking about the people that forget about the rules when there are no administrators on the lowpop server early in the morning. like assistant that starts chopping the crew with an esword while chaplain prevents you from shooting that guy by slicing your arm off with the katana from null rod, and at the end of the round it turns out that the chap was not an antag or, when someone delamming SM for fun, or some local HOP gives out an AA for every one guy, that sort of stuff.
To comment on this briefly if an ahelp is made while no admin is online admins will still be notified, so this sort of stuff should still be handled if its reported.

As for the appeal given that you seem to be understanding of the issue here, I’m going to uphold the ban. Permanent bans can only be appealed once every year however, I will offer you the option to re-appeal this in six months on the condition you can provide a references of good conduct for those six months from another server. Otherwise your welcome to re-appeal this ban in a year.

I'd like to request that this appeal is left open for another day incase you have any more questions or any other information you'd like to provide.
artilljeristus

Post by artilljeristus » #581893

NamelessFairy wrote:
artilljeristus wrote: well, I think it won't be a problem to look closely at the logs or take invismin for a long period of time.
To comment on this briefly if an ahelp is made while no admin is online admins will still be notified, so this sort of stuff should still be handled if its reported.

As for the appeal given that you seem to be understanding of the issue here, I’m going to uphold the ban. Permanent bans can only be appealed once every year however, I will offer you the option to re-appeal this in six months on the condition you can provide a references of good conduct for those six months from another server. Otherwise your welcome to re-appeal this ban in a year.

I'd like to request that this appeal is left open for another day incase you have any more questions or any other information you'd like to provide.
hnngh