Doctor Brutality Banned Trey Green Mettacoming !!fun!!

Appeals which have been closed.
V0yager

Doctor Brutality Banned Trey Green Mettacoming !!fun!!

Post by V0yager » #581969

BYOND Account:V0yager_Starsh0t
Char name at the time of the deed:Trey Green
Ban type:Metacomming
Ban lenght:Permanent Ban
Ban reason:Metacomms with Soggy Dwarf followed by the killing of a janitor
Time Ban was placed:2020-10-9 21:18:09
Server you were playing on when banned:I don't remember because it happened several months ago but It might be Terry since I try go play on EU servers
Round ID in which ban was placed:147980
Your side of the story:I am guilty of killing that Janitor (crit in cargo) for shits and giggles and making food out of him oh and for good intentions metacomm teaching my friend this awesome game with stunning comunity
Why you think you should be unbanned:I had some rinks with my friend and my drunk stupid brain tought that that was the time to get Gimber into Space Station 13..
we were in the same room but we had good intentions, we did not try to metacomm in crowd (we were cooks and drunk out of our minds)
yes I am at fault here but I had good intentions of teaching trough metacomm since we were 2 meters away and typing instead of opening our mouths because we are lazy jackasses
we tried to act normal in public and only teach in private and kitchen (since it's brain melting frustrating to tell someone drunk who never seen SS13 to open a fridge or take and read a cooking book)
in the smack dab middle of the round I found an Janitor (I remember finding it beaten in cargo)
and me being !stupid! and !drunk! thought that making some meat out of it was funny in my dizzy mind
I did not regret that at the time but after I sobered up I saw how stupid that was (Shit was still funny)
I am deeply sorry for what I've done at that time and I've learned my lessons...
1. Don't play SS13 while mad Drunk
2.don't even think to teach someone SS13 at your house because your are lazy and you will use your mouth a lot (and your hands[on his keyboard you nasty!])
References of good conduct:I played Doctor on Paradise (the first server that I've played) doing surgery and helping with what I can
I helped everyone whle Chemist and made smoke colored carpet bombs for the barman (had lots of fun)
and the last time I played (yesterday) I was a janitor (on Paradise aswell) normal cult round (shouted out at HOS and had fun watchin' cultists getting hurt)
I hope you understand my drunk self and know what dumb decisions you make while drunk
I am ready to be a proud young, sturdy and helpful work force on the station
Stay awhile and listen Stay safe lads!
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: Doctor Brutality Banned Trey Green Mettacoming !!fun!!

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #582034

Its worth noting that admins usually allow you to teach someone through metacomms if you just ask at the start of the round "hey I'm gonna teach my friend is this okay?"
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #582048

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Its worth noting that admins usually allow you to teach someone through metacomms if you just ask at the start of the round "hey I'm gonna teach my friend is this okay?"
No
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #582065

Anyways, thanks for appealing.
In the time you played here on this account you're asking to be unbanned and your previous account, v0yager, you got a fair few notes for grief. Nothing too extreme but they consist of arbitrary chemistry grief & plasmaflooding. I don't feel like you're taking this appeal too seriously & you haven't been banned for too long. Metacomming is one of our more serious rules, and you clearly hadn't read our rules the prior times you griefed people for no reason, I doubt you've read them now either.

Against my better judgement I'm gonna lift this ban and give you a chance though, if I think you're griefing again I'll permaban again. Actually read our rules to avoid that please.
V0yager

Post by V0yager » #582070

pugie wrote:Anyways, thanks for appealing.
In the time you played here on this account you're asking to be unbanned and your previous account, v0yager, you got a fair few notes for grief. Nothing too extreme but they consist of arbitrary chemistry grief & plasmaflooding. I don't feel like you're taking this appeal too seriously & you haven't been banned for too long. Metacomming is one of our more serious rules, and you clearly hadn't read our rules the prior times you griefed people for no reason, I doubt you've read them now either.

Against my better judgement I'm gonna lift this ban and give you a chance though, if I think you're griefing again I'll permaban again. Actually read our rules to avoid that please.
Thank you DR. brutaity
I do regret what I've done and I am deeply sorry for my past actions
I will not repeat history
I promise