[Zxaber] MartinCW - Permaban appeal

Post by MartinCW » #582472

BYOND account: MartinCW
Character name: Likely Nick Beard but I dont really remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Spammer
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-14
Server you were playing on when banned: Dont remember sadly.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 137113
Your side of the story: The ban was justified, nothing more to say from my point of view.
Why you think you should be unbanned: When I was playing, I remember I got killed by some antag at arrivals just as I joined and I think I had a really bad day then, so when an admin responded to my ahelp of me being killed in arrivals just by saying "cool" I went absolutely spastic and started spamming in Dchat and OOC. And the things I have spammed werent very nice at all(nword). I later felt pretty bad about it and realised that probably wasnt a good call. I have let it sit for about 6 months hoping that would be enough punishment for me. I am sorry and if you let me back in I promise to never do this again.
References of good conduct: I play on few other servers mostly. Mainly yog(first server I played on and I play there somewhat still). Beestation, Citadel :flushed: and thats about it really. I am certainly not without my faults but I try to fit within the rules of servers I play on.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Re: [Zxaber] MartinCW - Permaban appeal

Post by zxaber » #582705

Yeah, alright. You did a dumb thing, don't do it again, etc.

By the by, in the time since this ban was made we've had the introduction of a new rule (eleven, specifically) that would have been relevant if this incident had happened today. It's probably not a bad idea for you to get re-antiquated with them all anyway since you've been gone for a bit.

Be good.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"