grandma
Byond Username: Tfdefy

[JimJom] tfdefy - im just dum

Post by grandma » #582644

BYOND account: tfdefy
Character name: Eirikr Veturson
Ban type: antags
Ban length: 4 days
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic for 4 days - After being converted to revolutionary proceeded to beat another rev, deconvert them and then kill them.(logged off right after so i wasnt able to question him about it)
Time ban was placed: 2020-12-04 00:52:42
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 151479
Your side of the story: I got killed, he told me he spaced my shit so i got salty, proceeded to beat him over the head with my toolbox, i got flashed and didnt see that he also got flashed and converted, i was planning to crit him, and on my screen, on inspect i saw "asleep" rather than "limp and unresponsive", i know i acted like a dumbass when we were both revs, but i wasnt planning to deconvert
Why you think you should be unbanned: Due to my lack of knowledge about revs, didn't realize hitting in the head with anything deconverts and im blind for not noticing he got converted
Deltarin
Byond Username: Jimjom

Re: [JimJom] tfdefy - im just dum

Post by Deltarin » #582695

Hey there, i can understand you not knowing about the deconversion mechanic then again that is not realy that relevant here, the main problem here is you attacking and killing a fellow rev. I dont see how you missed his conversion, you guys were fighting right before it happened and he literaly got flashed just a few tiles away from you, nevermind the giant red R above his head...
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #582725

Hitting someone over the head with a strong blunt weapon has a chance of deconverting, it isn't guaranteed, just so you know
Deltarin
Byond Username: Jimjom

Post by Deltarin » #582962

Alright i think the ban will soon be expired, and i dont realy see a reason to remove the note as it is accurate, so as it stands now i unfortunately have to deny your appeal.