Coffeedragon16 Libbysnow Tall Tales

Appeals which have been closed.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Coffeedragon16 Libbysnow Tall Tales

Post by Reeeee » #583114

BYOND account: LIBBYSNOW
Character name: Liao and/or Default Sabotage Cyborg-246, depending.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 20 days
Ban reason: You have been banned by CoffeeDragon16 from the server.
Reason: In deadchat, talked about them metagrudging someone and refused to answer questions, and said they would only answer if I ahelped someone else. Deadchat logs contradict what they were saying, and talked about lying to get out of the ban. Take it to the forums if what you're not only lying.
This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 20 days. The round ID is 151832.
Time ban was placed: derpherp. 9:20ish CET 30 minutes ago from forum stamp?
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagel
Your side of the story:
I made entirety of it up and there is no such event in reality, it was, was they say, talking bullshit in deadchat.
Hence I could not answer any questions you had since none of it is true.
It was a funny story and coffeedragon though he'd be even funnier by banning me for 20 days for it and I mentioned lying about it since there has to be evidence to punish someone and I can just revoke the whole affair by saying "i lied".
Nobody else knows nothing since there is only me.

There was no details to add since it's entirely fictional.
Also this happened years ago according to "logs" so something about retroactive bwoinking idunno you figure that part out.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
If it was true, I'd expect you to find even one shred of evidence to back it up to affect punishments.
Then again, you made this whole ban up from thin air and hearsay without anyone there to verify any of it.
Hence, there is no reason to ban me but to be kind of a triggerhappy banbot.
References of good conduct:
J'accuse coffeedragon16 being a super retard for trusting anything I, libbysnow, say in deadchat since I'm known to be the most vocal and most retarded player on TG. You should not unban me based on that but i don't think that's valid.

(so many edits cus my zero key is broken as fuck rn)
Last edited by Reeeee on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Coffeedragon16 Libbysnow Tall Tales

Post by Timonk » #583115

ban appeal form, libby. come on you know how this works!
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583116

Timonk wrote:ban appeal form, libby. come on you know how this works!
I PRESSED SUBMIT TOO EARLY GIVE ME A BREAK.
Also pls deletus these, imma fix it.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583127

Since this is too simple for you to solve in a minute;
I now accuse cofeedragon16 of the following;

pedophilia
necrophilia
multikeying
breaking every single server rule
erotic roleplaying
rape
animal cruelty and sex
murder
treason
arson

I offer no proof but my word, but since that seems to be enough to land 20 day bans on a whim, suitable punishment is removing coffeedragon16 and IP banning his account forever.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583130

Code: Select all

[2020-12-09 19:06:30.452] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "dunno if he keeps ruining my rounds on lowpop for a month i feel validated in deleting the guy at roundstart" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (177,174,8))
[2020-12-09 19:07:29.875] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): Hey man, wanna fill me in what with the situatuion with you admitting to metagrudging?
[2020-12-09 19:08:25.780] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): oh you mean like six months ago?#If you do find my ahelps and act on them i'm willing to go further. If not, well, there's not much point is there?
[2020-12-09 19:09:11.299] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): years ago at this stage?#dunno tho
[2020-12-09 19:12:31.095] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): Gonna need you to tell me who, when etc. The admins that handled it earlier have handled it, and that's over. You're going to need give details or get banned, you have to answer.I highly doubt you when you say years ago.
[2020-12-09 19:14:36.808] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "i mean, all i have to say "i lied" and the ban is overturned so whatever" (Abandoned Ship Bridge (182,172,8))
[2020-12-09 19:14:42.185] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "hernk" (Abandoned Ship Bridge (182,172,8))
So, you admit to metagrudging, refused to answer ahelps about it, announced your plans to bullshit me and appealed using said bullshit? You know better than to be a dip. If you don't have anything good to say, this appeal is denied.
You forgot the tax fraud, by the way.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583132

CoffeeDragon16 wrote: You forgot the tax fraud, by the way.
Hearsay, I made all of that up.
But since you accpet ONLY MY WORD as evidence enough to ban me, you also have to accept all of the bullshit and lies i make up here on the spot as proof too.
I want you to *prove* wrongdoing.

And you can't since there is no evidence because the event is entirely fictional.

You need evidence that proves I did that, not me talking about an event that didn't happen as proof.
That is not proof, that's me talking shit in deadchat.

If you have a problem with me and want me banned with no evidence, do better.
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583141

So, if you were being truthful, you were admitting to metagrudging (While having a semi-recent metagrudging note) and refusing to talk about it until I ahelp someone else. If you were not, you were still refusing to answer ahelps correctly.
Either way, you were refusing to answer ahelps. You gave it detail, showing you remembered it, then said it was six months ago and extending to years, showing you were bullshitting.
You said "all i have to say "i lied" and the ban is overturned so whatever", not even bringing it up in the ahelp too.
This shows to me you're entirely bullshitting here, and you cannot bullshit in admin helps, and you could have still been metagrudging the guy.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583154

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
Oh bog took it seriously haha, what a nerd, too funny to pass up tho. Valid.

This did not happen in real life. You just decided you wanted to make bans happen.

You are just basing all of this on *my* word.
My word you already agreed is not reliable? You have to choose here whether or not my word is good enough or not.
Since all you can prove is i spoke about shit, next step for you is to find any evidence of this to prove this ban is valid.
all you have now is me lying on record and nothing to prove this ever happened, no witness, no crime, no suspects to ask, no victimm not a single thing but some asenine plot where you can make shit to be true "cus libby said it's so".

Are you fucking dumb or something? I said it you dumb animal. Me.

EVIDENCE one fucking shred of it would be nice now cus it's my word against yours. This is not a valid fucking ban until you somehow manage to find some of it. There isn't any. The fucking shit is a fabrication you denthead, made to pass time.
Are we fucking not allowed to talk now for the fear of some retard min banning us fnr?

There's no evidence but the word of an liar you decided to latch on to and now i'm supposed to prove a negative?
Where the fuck do i get some double negatives for you then?
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583156

Since all you can prove is i spoke about shit, next step for you is to find any evidence of this to prove this ban is valid.
You've incriminated yourself. This is a valid ban. The ban will be upheld.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583158

CoffeeDragon16 wrote:
You've incriminated yourself. This is a valid ban. The ban will be upheld.
what.
the.
literal.
fuck.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #583164

Please dont lock and move the appeal before a headmin has had a chance to look at this.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #583274

P-nut compliant information offering:

Being caught lying in ahelps traditionally applies double length to any punishment applied.

Refusing to respond to an admin can result in the admin resolving a ticket solely by their own understanding of a situation.

I'm not sure there is any precedent for someone being banned for not having proof that a prior baseless statement they made was false.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #583280

Forgot to put it here earlier, here's the logs for the round: https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... 2/game.txt
Yeah, the reason I decided to act on it to the extent was because they have a semi-recent note for grudging, and the quote here at the end (Said in deadchat as they were talking to others about the ticket, not in the ahelp) showed me they were being dishonest.

[2020-12-09 19:14:36.808] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "i mean, all i have to say "i lied" and the ban is overturned so whatever" (Abandoned Ship Bridge (182,172,8))
[2020-12-09 19:17:01.238] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "i'll admit to it to be honest but if i get laid punishemnts for it i'll just say "i lied"" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (178,171,8))
[2020-12-09 19:17:39.368] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "dunno, no logs, no proof :D" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (179,169,8))
Gonna post the full ahelp log here for clarity:

[2020-12-09 19:07:29.875] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): Hey man, wanna fill me in what with the situatuion with you admitting to metagrudging?
[2020-12-09 19:08:25.780] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): oh you mean like six months ago?#If you do find my ahelps and act on them i'm willing to go further. If not, well, there's not much point is there?
[2020-12-09 19:09:11.299] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): years ago at this stage?#dunno tho
2020-12-09 19:12:31.095] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): Gonna need you to tell me who, when etc. The admins that handled it earlier have handled it, and that's over. You're going to need give details or get banned, you have to answer.I highly doubt you when you say years ago.
[2020-12-09 19:13:04.921] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): Dude, it WAS years ago, and i don't have details for you becasue not even single ahelp was ever asnwerd about it.
[2020-12-09 19:13:22.519] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): When, then?
[2020-12-09 19:14:09.215] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc)->CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar): when what? if you want to find out, you dive the logs. I did *my* duty by reporting it ages ago and i don't remeber nor write down anything about this game.
[2020-12-09 19:21:07.783] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar)->LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc): Right, if you think it's bullshit, take it to the forums with logs and a proper explanation.
[2020-12-09 19:21:10.309] ADMINPRIVATE: CoffeeDragon16/(Mythmi Aguilar) has created a temporary 20 days server ban for LibbySnow. Reason: In deadchat, talked about them metagrudging someone and refused to answer questions, and said they would only answer if I ahelped someone else. Deadchat logs contradict what they were saying, and talked about lying to get out of the ban. Take it to the forums if what you're not only lying.
Also, in deadchat, as to the person they claim to have grudged:

[2020-12-09 19:05:30.352] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "and then this motherfucker sat in his white shit talking to his two metabuddies" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (176,169,8))
[2020-12-09 19:05:38.545] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "and admins were like "it's fine"" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (176,169,8))
[2020-12-09 19:05:52.205] SAY: LibbySnow/(Valeria North*Inc) (DEAD) "so i just had to start killing him until he left the server" (Abandoned Ship Crew Quarters (176,169,8))
Given their response earlier saying they wouldn't elaborate unless I ahelped the guy who they were grudging, and admins had handled a related situation before, this makes me think that Libby was attempting to admin shop in their favor, trying to lie in ahelps to do it.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583314

[quote="CoffeeDragon16"][/quote]
Hearsay, no proof.

Metagrudging admin.

You forgot to add logs where i insult you repeatedly during this round. That's relevant.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #583340

Naloac wrote:Please dont lock and move the appeal before a headmin has had a chance to look at this.
why the fuck are you entertaining this train wreck any longer you dent head
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #583357

oranges wrote:
Naloac wrote:Please dont lock and move the appeal before a headmin has had a chance to look at this.
why the fuck are you entertaining this train wreck any longer you dent head
See, oranges agrees with me.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #584055

You said you had metagrudged someone in deadchat. You were bwoinked by an administrator asking for more details, then you claimed it happened six months ago, then years ago. Then you say,
The exact thing you said you'd do then happens,
There's no evidence but the word of an liar you decided to latch on to and now i'm supposed to prove a negative?
We have no idea what kind of mental gymnastics are going on here but you pretty clearly admitted to metagrudging someone and that is worthy of a ban.
We agree with coffee and this appeal is rejected.
Logs: https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/bas ... 2/game.txt

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Reject appeal.
Domitius: Reject appeal.
Naloac: Reject appeal.