CastorTroy23
Byond Username: CastorTroy23

[BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

Post by CastorTroy23 » #584758

BYOND account: CastorTroy23
Character name: John Irish Character name at time of ban
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Pointlessly hostile when bwoinked, and has been talked to by other admins on multiple occasions for this. We are tired of dealing with you. Goodbye.
Time ban was placed: 2020-10-27 13:08:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 149168 ( https://sb.atlantaned.space/ticket/dac99d7d355014f8 )
Your side of the story: Bwoinked for a legitimate reason, then banned for another one. Nothing much else to it
Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban reason is feeble at best. As explained in the ahelp, I've been apm'd before for either doing things that were valid or things that I did not do, and it gets frustrating after a while. If you are offended by "jannie" and "fucking jannie" please grow some thicker skin banbot
References of good conduct: Colonial Marines
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Re: [BorisVanMemes] CastorTroy23 - sticks and stones ban

Post by Boris » #584759

Have you improved?
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
CastorTroy23

Post by CastorTroy23 » #584761

If by improved you mean just not calling you a jannie in ahelps, then yeah, sure. I been improved since day 1 my man
Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Post by Boris » #584762

Denied.
See you in a year.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
CastorTroy23

Post by CastorTroy23 » #584763

sup mr. Admin I'd like a headmin to take a look at this appeal
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584775

Ive alot to say about this appeal, the ban in general and the entire context around it. Ill take awhile to get it all together and post in the appeal. It wont be a headmin stance but more context around the entire thing + my personal headmin stance.. Also castortroy you sent possibly the worst reply you could have you goddamn chimp.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
CastorTroy23

Post by CastorTroy23 » #584778

:D
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584789

Buckle up folks because this is a long one. I also invite anyone to point out where I miss or mis understand something in this.
So castortroys note history is bad, Really fucking bad. hes got around 50 notes almost all of them are bad.

This ban ahelp went like this
Spoiler:
[2020-10-27 12:26:52.616] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: Livrah/(Yebok): Current round, Ana Gray, metagaming. Spawned as lavaland syndie just to kill crewmember who got in (proper comms agents was on the base already) and ghosted right after.

[2020-10-27 12:43:44.243] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin)->CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): Hey, what happened between you and Yebok?

[2020-10-27 12:44:14.488] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): i was a syndicate lavaland agent and he broke into the base, and attacked the comms agent. fucking jannie

after some time of no reply

[2020-10-27 12:50:56.615] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #6: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): so is everything OK jannie?
[15:14]
Asay convos between other admins went like this
Spoiler:
[2020-10-27 12:33:22.578] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin) "I'm going to tell him off for ghosting but I don't actually think theres anything written down on this being metagaming?" (Space (112,203,2))

[2020-10-27 12:49:00.440] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Skoglol/(Scott Smith) "throw the cunt out for being hostile in ahelps" (Central Primary Hallway (170,123,2))

[2020-10-27 12:49:33.922] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Skoglol/(Scott Smith) "I am 100% serious about this" (Starboard Primary Hallway (183,130,2))

[2020-10-27 12:49:48.948] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Skoglol/(Scott Smith) "If you wont, I will" (Starboard Primary Hallway (182,130,2))

[2020-10-27 12:51:22.499] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin) "Actually, rapidly changing my mind on just rule oneing him myself." (Space (223,50,2))
The ahelp convo continues like this
Spoiler:
[2020-10-27 13:01:13.356] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin)->CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): Anything you're leaving out?

[2020-10-27 13:02:08.802] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): no?

[2020-10-27 13:02:34.156] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): is it because i spawned in because i saw him as a ghost? lol

[2020-10-27 13:02:42.674] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin)->CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): Yeah don't do that.

[2020-10-27 13:03:42.362] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin)->CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): Accidentally, how many times have you gotten talked to about being pointlessly hostile when bwoinked?

[2020-10-27 13:04:03.622] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): 1 and it was by the london based vegan mister coder..

*keep this london based vegan in mind for later*

[2020-10-27 13:04:55.767] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin)->CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray): Are you sure about it only having happened once?

[2020-10-27 13:05:03.899] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): i was hostile because it has happened every now and then that i get bwoinked for doing something valid or for things i actually havent done

[2020-10-27 13:08:09.541] ADMINPRIVATE: Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin) has created a permanent server ban for CastorTroy23. Reason: Pointlessly hostile when bwoinked, and has been talked to by other admins on multiple occasions for this.
This is due to the other secret notes castortroy has gotten.
Spoiler:
one of these notes happened due to this
Spoiler:
[2020-08-06 23:34:34.782] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #7: Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston): Are John IRish and this mech both antags because john held me while the mech executed me

[2020-08-06 23:35:14.258] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mailbox/(Gorbi Fritzl)->Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston): mech is antag john is not

[2020-08-06 23:35:34.397] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Mailbox/(Gorbi Fritzl)->Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston): or which mech are you talking about is it the gygax one?

[2020-08-06 23:35:41.276] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston)->Mailbox/(Gorbi Fritzl): Ok john just captured me, pulled me into the library and held me still while the mech killed me. Now he's dragging me around, distributing my gear and stopping me from being revived

[2020-08-06 23:37:15.687] ADMINPRIVATE: ASAY: Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston) "thats some hardcore self antag" (Library (82,126,2))

[2020-08-06 23:43:03.791] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->Stickymayhem/(Derrick Houston): Looking into this.

[2020-08-06 23:43:21.354] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): Hi, can I ask you what happened between you and Derrick Houston?

[2020-08-06 23:44:28.739] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): the gygax was with security all along from my perspective and even called for help before shooting him. if the gygax wanted to frame me or not idk, but to me it seemed like he was gonna shoot us instead

[2020-08-06 23:44:48.167] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): so yeah i really had no idea gygax was bad lol, plus i didnt hold him in place but somebody else. dont mean to snitch

[2020-08-06 23:44:56.727] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): That doesn't really do much to answer my question. What exactly happened between you and Derrick Houston?

[2020-08-06 23:45:22.878] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): He's also saying that you dragged him around and prevented him from being revived.

[2020-08-06 23:48:13.279] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): oh he stormed my shop and stunned and tried to have me arrested because some wanted chaplain rushed in. chaplain did say he was shitcurity, so i did have some sympathy for him. i got released by another officer who just said "fuck it". turns out the chaplain got perma'd so i went to rescue him but in the end he escaped alone;#fast forward and we're caught at arrivals, i get harmbatonned a few times (if im not wrong, dont take my word for it) by the HOS in the process because i shoved him around a bit, and i escape albeit barely#then it turns out the chaplain was in isolation (and by a lucky guess, i swear, i was searching just there for him since he wasn't answering anymore and wasn't in perma), i rescued him and we decided to taunt the HOS. the HOS responded with harmful jabs with the teleshield, so he just wanted to strip him then leave him butt naked and leave.#then the gygax thing happened, and the rest is history

[2020-08-06 23:49:27.864] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #5: CastorTroy23/(John Irish): again there was no harmful intent behind cuffing and stripping him, we just wanted to bully him a bit and let him go, then the gygax stepped in and we weren't quite sure what to do either because the AI bolted us in as soon as HOS called for help (in the same room with the gygax)

[2020-08-06 23:49:44.868] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): I mean that doesn't really justify the fact that you were dragging his body around and handing all his shit out to people.

[2020-08-06 23:49:54.400] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): ok, did you even look at logs?

[2020-08-06 23:50:08.340] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): i didnt hand shit out

[2020-08-06 23:50:19.456] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): i left his body where the gygax killed him along with the gear, on the ground, at the murder scene

[2020-08-06 23:50:21.542] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): That /still/ doesn't explain why you were preventing him from being revived.

[2020-08-06 23:51:00.188] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): I have more than one person telling me you were dragging his corpse around preventing someone from helping him. I'm not likely to believe you over other people given your history of lying in ahelps.

[2020-08-06 23:52:20.046] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): I'm not discussing who I've talked to about it with you, that's not required of me. Don't act like an antag when you aren't one. Kidnapping and locking up the HoS is antag behavior.

[2020-08-06 23:52:25.015] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): because i heard from the security team that both the HOP and the HOS ghosted when they were caught in chemistry or something like that. i dont mean to be throwing wild accusations but they sound like metabuddies, i know my record here is bad but im not fucking lying

[2020-08-06 23:52:31.311] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(John Irish)->Vekter/(Ismael Leech): i just wanted to rob him!!

[2020-08-06 23:45:22.878] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): He's also saying that you dragged him around and prevented him from being revived.
this lead to him being noted for lying in ahelps but unless im making a mistake the only person I see saying that he was being dragged around was the person who it happened to, Please any admin point out if Ive made a missed something here.

some of his more recent noted before he got banned where these ones
Spoiler:
And the smoking gun behind this entire thing

[2020-08-04 16:11:32.774] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "Castor you're like 3 days from a permaban I wouldn't" (Brig (111,169,2))

then a day after this

Threatening to ban someone is against admin conduct. getting told your going to get banned by an admin as a threat. Then being involved in alot of the bars that later are used to perma ban to a player is so incredibly slimely. Since this was brought up to me by another admin I have said this should be overturned just due to the context of this. ANYONE would be shitty in ahelps if your being bwoinked for no reason AND you've been threatened and noted by one of the admins. Also in the logs where castor and a mech killed sticky, I dont believe that castortroy knew it was stickymayhem since its a random name from me checking. Also the n word useage stuff was before we had a rule against it unless im mixing up the dates.

I have since being informed of some of this wanted to overturn it. I dont believe boris was in the wrong to issue a ban. and I find no reason why a player after being threatened and noted multiple times WOULDNT be shitty in ahelps and call out jannies for being pricks. The banning note was when he was bwoinked for something that in my knowledge ISNT against the rules.

*also I was really tired when I got all the logs for this and put it all together so theres probably a mistake or two please point them out if you spot one*
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #584814

fixed links:
round 143692
round 143686
round 149168
round 143532
round 143591
round 143951

santas greetings,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585010

Well since I've been invoked I think it's appropriate that I make some comments to clear up this hilariously deranged conspiracy theory from Lepi. Luckily Lepi's concerns were executed by proxy through Domitius and I was warned for this by the headmins privately so I've already debunked it to my own satisfaction and have the logs I already dug up a while ago to combat this.

Real quick:
1. I give zero fucks about whether castortroy comes back or not. Compared to most admins I gave him the most leeway when it came to his behaviour, attempted to rehabilitate him into being a decent player and had lengthy good faith adminpms with him. He could probably be a fine player in a decent environment and with minimal work on his part.
2. I'm just going to debunk the clearly fictitious stuff from Lepi for the sake of the truth. I've been warned privately, this is not a personal defence and I don't care how I come out looking
3. Lepi doesn't like me, which is fine, I'm not likeable, but it happens to be relevant. They've looked deep for dumb conspiracy shit to attack me over before and this seems to trigger their spidey senses again.
4. If someone is pointlessly hostile, which castotroy frequently is and was, it should not get them banned. It can absolutely result in admins spending more time looking into cases because they doubt your verdict. This will naturally result in more time, attention and scrutiny being placed on hostile players because they tend to not be straightforward in ahelps, and in this case castortroy has many instances of misrepresenting situations in ahelps which later get disproven by a checking of the logs.

First set of logs:
Lepi implies that I'm involved in this "1 instance of being talked about being pointlessly hostile" which castortroy immediately follows up with
[2020-10-27 13:05:03.899] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: CastorTroy23/(Ana Gray)->Borisvanmemes/(Tam Lin): i was hostile because it has happened every now and then that i get bwoinked for doing something valid or for things i actually havent done
So he says it was just me who bwoinked him once, then follows up with it happening on a regular basis immediately afterwards. So he's already dunked himself. But no this is a london vegan conspiracy so HOLD ON TO IT FOR THE BIG BOMBSHELL LEPI CONSPIRACY ENDING
This is due to the other secret notes castortroy has gotten.
Claim: Castortroy gets called out for being repeatedly hostile purely because of these two notes and no other reason. Poor boy has just been unfairly targeted!

Further Claim: One of these notes occurs because of the clever diabolical manipulation of a london based vegan admin out to get our poor boy!

Proof: Our poor boy was noted for lying based on just one london vegans testimony! Vekter, a notoriously unscrupulous admin who never looks at the logs ever and is famous for not being detail oriented, clearly took our london vegan's testimony and jumped to a conclusion with no further evidence!
[2020-08-06 23:51:00.188] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Vekter/(Ismael Leech)->CastorTroy23/(John Irish): I have more than one person telling me you were dragging his corpse around preventing someone from helping him. I'm not likely to believe you over other people given your history of lying in ahelps.
Oh it looks like Vekter did speak to multiple people but we'll gloss over that when did facts ever deserve to get in the way of a fun conspiracy theory.

Further Proof:
Watch me ctrl+f stickymayhem to see whether an extremely active admin during the period along with an extremely active player well known for getting into a lot of shit have multiple interactions! Woah they do? HOLD ON BUCKO HERE COMES THE PROOF:
[2020-08-04 16:11:32.774] OOC: Stickymayhem/(Jack Steiner) "Castor you're like 3 days from a permaban I wouldn't" (Brig (111,169,2))
This quote is what I got warned for. I've explained it previously (months ago, in front of Lepi, maybe he didn't read it but he's the one that seems to have had an axe to grind so I can't see why he wouldn't) to the headmins in the following way. Obviously if you have certain opinions of me you're going to assume I'm lying and that's fine, there's no way to read my mind and intent. I'll quote from my explanations to the headmins.

For the sake of I dunno, potentially crossing some rule or line or giving Lepi and excuse to be annoyed and dumpster this post, I'll only post my explanations and nothing from the Headmins, though they should feel free to add extra context from the discussion if they feel it's needed. I'm happy for anything and everything from that chat to be made public.

I acknowledge it was a dumb statement that I won't be making again, but it was misread, it seems to have never been brought up by castor himself except maybe privately, and it was sat on for months. At the time the headmins came to me it felt like they were sitting on an excuse to get rid of me.
Threatening to ban someone is against admin conduct. getting told your going to get banned by an admin as a threat. Then being involved in alot of the bars that later are used to perma ban to a player is so incredibly slimely. Since this was brought up to me by another admin I have said this should be overturned just due to the context of this. ANYONE would be shitty in ahelps if your being bwoinked for no reason AND you've been threatened and noted by one of the admins. Also in the logs where castor and a mech killed sticky, I dont believe that castortroy knew it was stickymayhem since its a random name from me checking. Also the n word useage stuff was before we had a rule against it unless im mixing up the dates.
It wasn't a threat for a ban, I never followed up on that threat, that threat has no relation to further admin conduct towards him from other admins. I also debunked the claim that castortroy's behaviour got worse after the "Threat". The extremely reasonable ahelp logs I posted with him above occur AFTER the threat, which shows a clear improvement in behaviour towards admin after the "Threat" which seems to disprove the psychological evaluation from Lepi that one poorly phrased retaliation from an admin utterly ruined this young man's mental capacity for positive social interaction, which is a worse insult to castortroy than anything I've ever said. I cleared this all up months ago with the headmins but Lepi has chosen to ignore that context assuming I wouldn't bother to say the same stuff here I said then I guess. Lepi is also claiming that somehow the note about the mech thing was due to metagrudging? I don't static name and metagrudging was never a factor in that case at all, so it seems weird to bring it up. Either you're desperate to build a case out of whatever scraps you can find or you're deeply unfamiliar with your own evidence and scoring repeated own goals. The one short OOC ban for saying "niggers can die" was not a ban for saying the n word. He said that shit all the time, but calling directly for a race of people to be killed just to be edgy in OOC was an easy Rule 1 call that was well supported by adminbus. You should have brought it up then if you had a problem with it. I used the statement amongst many others as examples for why a bigotry ban occurred which our host very kindly put up in the original bigotry ban thread.

I have very little stake in this overall. I have no problem with castor. Hell I'd endorse him for a probationary return because I saw plenty of potential in the guy to be decent in a better environment. But ultimately Lepi's hilarious conspiracy theory is really desperately cobbled together. I won't guess at a motive for this. It doesn't seem to be an attack on me but just an excuse to get castor back. I'd love to know why he's fixated on this particular issue but any look at the facts and his case falls apart even within the quotes he posted himself. I could have delved deeper into the logs to build an stronger counter argument and if there's an attempt to push back against this maybe I will. Christmas got cancelled, I got time.
Spoiler:
arguing on the internet is like a drug for me goddamn it's good im buzzin boys gimme another hit lepi
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #585029

Regarding the situation Lepi noted between Castor and myself: I've gone ahead and removed that note from his account. That situation was honestly very muddy and I probably could have done a better job investigating instead of just going off what deadchat was saying.

I have strong opinions on whether or not Castor should be unbanned, but that specific situation shouldn't be counted against him.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Naloac

Post by Naloac » #585187

Stickymayhem wrote: words

Vekter took off his own note because he didnt investigate enough. A section of your argument is that *I dont like you* which means nothing if what ive brought up is valid. you cant argue that is a conspiracy theory when it does hold merit. You did unfairly target him. Which you self admit in your 3 days meme. Saying it then when you get in shit for saying it and trying to explain it away as *oh I really wanted him to just get better" with one ahelp that happened after you did this doesnt really mean much.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #585193

Vekter took off his own note because he didnt investigate enough.
That note doesn't even do anything for "THE CASE" and if I was him and cared about drama I'd do the same to get my name out of this thread.
A section of your argument is that *I dont like you* which means nothing if what ive brought up is valid.
I offered plenty of evidence for your narrative being incorrect I just think that's a reasonable motive considering you go around vomemojing my name in discord for some reason. I edited this out anyway because it was more hostile than i needed to be to make my case.
you cant argue that is a conspiracy theory when it does hold merit. You did unfairly target him.
gonna need some evidence that I unfairly targeted him chief. You're saying "This isn't a conspiracy theory because it's a true conspiracy theory based on me saying it's true". Without evidence this is a self fulfilling point.
Which you self admit in your 3 days meme.
You somehow keep ignoring the inconvenient context with that 3 days meme. Your entire conspiracy theory is based on the following:

"When sticky offers context for that quote that is backed up by the banter before the quote in the full logs, as well as his behaviour towards castortroy and his charitable representation of castortroy to other admins that want him banned in adminbus, I assert that he is lying and that he actually meant to threaten this random player"
Saying it then when you get in shit for saying it and trying to explain it away as *oh I really wanted him to just get better" with one ahelp that happened after you did this doesnt really mean much.
Case and point. If you believe I'm lying throughout this whole thing, then you're going to think it was a threat. God forbid I look through your logs of memes and find something you clearly didn't mean as a threat and make a whole conspiracy theory about it. You have the same bantz as I do it'd be incredibly easy.

These assertions are really low effort. You've got like three rickety foundations for this ban being unfair and even if I did threaten the guy, which is itself ridiculous, you'd have to simultaneously concede that this guy was so close to the line that one mean thing from one admin turned him into one of the worst players on the server, while claiming that he was still good enough to not deserve a ban. It's a mess, it's only consistent from the optical standard of "I am the Terry headmin and dont like THE ADMIN CABAL"
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #585510

Given that this ban reason was explicitly for castor's behavior in ahelps, we examined this by looking at the two previous notes he received relating to ahelp behavior. One of these notes was discussed with Vekter and he determined the situation relating to it to be too muddy for the note to be valid. The other note placed was determined to be less about any argumentative behavior in the ahelp and moreso in regards to some evasiveness/ignoring details in the situation they'd been bwoinked for, though no real explicit lying. Given this information we believe a ban for being "pointlessly hostile when bwoinked" is excessive and a note would have been better served. While we understand the combative behavior given the previous history with sticky coming off as threatening a ban, that still does not excuse you being combative in this ahelp or any other.

So we've opted for an unban with a vote of two to one.

All that being said, you should be on your best behavior going forward as given your lengthy note history a permaban would not be unheard of.

Headmin Votes:
Coconutwarrior97: Accept appeal, seeing as how this ban was explicitly for ahelp behavior I think its important to look at the notes relating to that specifically, had this been a more encompassing ban such as a Rule 1 I'd likely have considered the other recent notes. Though even then I'm not sure how I'd end up ruling given how sticky came across as in OOC towards you.
Domitius: Reject appeal, the 12 relevant notes in the three months prior to your ban documents your toxic behavior very well. Notes that include you promoting suicide, promoting the killing of ethnic groups, inability to follow escalation, and being notorious to deal with in ahelps. I do not want anyone else on our team to waste their time having to deal with you when you have a well demonstrated inability to grow or become better.
Naloac: Accept appeal, play better because all eyes will be on you.