Byond Username: Tamuren

[Naloac] Tamuren

Post by Tamuren » #584845

BYOND account:
Tamuren
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Was killed by the HoS for breaking into security. Ic in OOC the entire time, said he would take a ghost roole to murder the HoS. admitted to metagrudge. Has seemingly no idea what he did wrong and demanded the HoS be banned. Also spammed restart votes. Your literally the type of player we dont want here, bye bye
Time ban was placed: 2019-11-15 21:05:19
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 123740
Your side of the story: Don't really remember, have played many rounds on other servers since. In general though, I don't roll antag and start conflicts with people ic so I probably got mad after being what I saw as unjustifiably killed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: In game I'm a helpful person who does beneficial things for the station, doesn't start fights and helps other players. Since my departure I've learned virology, genetics, janitor, xenobiology and nanites which make me even more beneficial to the crew than when I left.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Naloac] Tamuren

Post by bobbahbrown » #584876

as a general precedent with bans that relate to player behavior, especially for permabans, you typically will be asked to state which servers you've been playing on in the mean time so that your reputation can be checked there.

you mention playing on other servers, so it would be proactive to say which.

merry christmas,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584884

You have been quite literally getting notes on every server you play on since you where perma'd.
Spoiler:

You've been permabanned twice and are now just chancing it on TG to try and get unbanned. This is denied.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #584887

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you