Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Hulkamania - No clue CKEY Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #585399

BYOND account: Featherfield
Character name: No damn clue
Ban type: The big perma
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Cant copy stuff from the BYOND beans so discord link https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... igshit.PNG
Time ban was placed: two and half years about
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil for life
Round ID in which ban was placed: 97739
Your side of the story:Horribly drunk thought the horny would be funny its been few years no damn clue
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been few years since that incident and yoggers where I have been since that is kinda shite not sure what else to say let bygones be bygones eh?
References of good conduct: Yogstation since... the ban to this day https://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do ... atherfield
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: Hulkamania - No clue CKEY Featherfield

Post by Hulkamania » #585447

From what I've seen from this ban list on yogg, you're still having quite a problem with drinking. Namely when you start drinking it seems like that's when your ability to play starts to break down. You're aware of this at least, which is a good first step, but I'm not totally convinced.

You also have a non-requested antagonist ban that happened fairly recently, presumably alcohol was also involved in these.

Why should you be allowed to play on /tg/ if it seems like this has been a consistent problem for you? I'm not dismissing you, I'm genuinely asking.
Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #585480

The reason for all those bans is that I requested them myself because I know when to get off SS13 unlike before which got me this ban in the first place
recent antag ban was just bad combination of validhunters and nothing else to defend myself with no intoxication there
Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #585567

Being able to play on yogs for a few years with no major problems wich is more strict on many things and has changed to MRP coming back to TG shouldnt be a problem at all maybe even bring out more RP
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #586045

Alright, it's been long enough I'll give you a chance to come back.

I would highly suggest you try to exercise self control and use your better judgment, otherwise you'll end up back where you started rather quickly.