[Tegun] Masincasasirom ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
masincasasirom

[Tegun] Masincasasirom ban appeal

Post by masincasasirom » #585427

BYOND account: I have multiple ones: Masincasasirom, Chocolatebeanz and BigChungus123
Character name: It was a random name, I dont remember it
Ban type: Server
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer of connection (Masincasasirom) is baned from playing here. The ban reason is: Killed another player as non-antagonist, when asked why, responded with "I didnt expect from there to be an admin here" This ban (BanID #49851) was applied by Tegun on 2020-09-25 19:39:18 during round ID 147051. This is a permanent ban
Time ban was placed: 25th September 2020, 19:39:18
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 147051
Your side of the story: I just went on the server and killed a dude without a reason, I dont blame the admins for banning me
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think that this ban is justified but I think that I should be unbanned. This was the first server that I joined when I started playing the game and I tought that it had no rules, now I regret it and want to be unbanned if possible. I am sorry for my doings and I swear that the stuff that happened three months ago wont happen again

Note: I used multiple accounts and maybe might have joined the server with an account that isnt masincasasirom, I didnt try to evade my ban because I know that I cant just evade it with just making a new account
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [Tegun] Masincasasirom ban appeal

Post by Domitius » #585429

Edited the thread topic to follow our ban appeal format. Notified Tegun to the existence of the appeal.
Tegun
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Tegun

Re: [Tegun] Masincasasirom ban appeal

Post by Tegun » #585505

masincasasirom wrote: This was the first server that I joined when I started playing the game and I tought that it had no rules, now I regret it and want to be unbanned if possible. I am sorry for my doings and I swear that the stuff that happened three months ago wont happen again

Note: I used multiple accounts and maybe might have joined the server with an account that isnt masincasasirom, I didnt try to evade my ban because I know that I cant just evade it with just making a new account
I suppose that's a reasonable mistake to make, especially if the server was visible on byond hub at that point. The length of the ban was more about your attitude than what actually happened. You seem to have connected on one of the other accounts but not spent any time playing, so it does look like you weren't intending to evade, as you said. Since this appeal seems to have been made in good faith and the actual deed was just killing one spessman, I'm willing to lift this ban.

Just read up on our rules and pick a single account to use on tgstation. Have fun.